Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 15:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with palace  (Read 3367 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: June 25, 2014, 18:12:41 PM »

Whenever I try to remove a governor, the person does not move and I end up with this when I go back into palace
http://prntscr.com/3wdpgu

Only way around it is to log out and log back in again (which then does update the governor)
lakomette
Lieutenant

La nuit, elle veille...

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 02:12:15 AM »

I have the same... some time... in all my realm... i reload and it's okay...

Lakomette
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 21:30:13 PM »

Please if you have ingame problems report them to support@imperialsupport.org , thank you.
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 00:31:36 AM »

It is a bug - so I put it in bugs part of forum - if you are telling me that support do not read the posts here, why bother having it?
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 10:14:39 AM »

There are some changes with the staff on the forum, so if you like to solve the ingame problems or bugs i strongly suggest to you to report them to support@imperialsupport.org
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 18:25:26 PM »

Well I would strongly suggest that you shut down this part of the forum, if all that is going to happen is you ask people to mail support anyway.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 19:41:36 PM »

Thanks for your suggestion, it will be rreviewed...
carl_cabbot
Private

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 16:19:01 PM »

looks like generals are not receiving battle points to go up levels keeps saying i need 200 points .. but have attacked 12+camps that have 150 troops in them .. they are also full strength with max loot in them ..... when i send i dont get the warning window are ya sure ya want to send general ya wont recieve points ..
torveaux
Private

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 17:21:48 PM »

For a general to gain experience he has to defeat another player's general. In the battle report, you can check the "general" tab to see whether the other player's general was present, and how much experience your general gained. Independent cities do not have generals, therefore your general cannot gain experience from attacking one.

Generals can also gain experience by training (at a cost of resources) in the Headquarters, which is accessed through your Palace --> click your general's picture --> click the General tab --> click the Train button.

Hope that helps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: