Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 17:46:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle Simulator Addition  (Read 1350 times)
torveaux
Private

« on: July 23, 2014, 17:45:40 PM »

I think a useful option would be a button for "Worst Case Scenario". That is, automatically set all enemy techs to 30 and morale to 150, max their special resources, give them premium, in the case where the enemy is defending, max their fortification. All of this is information that spies cannot collect, and so it would save some time clicking all the buttons every time you want to make absolutely certain you're winning this battle. (Related: a Copy My Province button that sets all those variables to the same as the current province)

After that, the Worst Case Scenario simulates the battle (field battle or fortress siege) using the least favorable random outcomes for the player: loses the most morale he can per round, troops run away at precisely 49 morale every time, and anything else I don't know about that's random turns out in the worst way possible. A good spot might be a checkable box next to the buttons that run the sim.

I believe this addition would save a lot of time, and the trouble of having to simulate something hundreds of times to make sure that you win in EVERY case. I understand it might take a lot of effort to put in, and I don't think it's really necessary, just that it would be a nice feature to have.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 11:47:27 AM »

Thank you, we'll review your suggestion.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: