Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 05:55:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No attacks for over 30 hours? Bye.  (Read 1856 times)
JoetheUser
Private

« on: July 21, 2014, 19:52:38 PM »

was kind of upset upon reading that fixing an issue with the providers would lead to over 30 hours of gaming disruption in a real-time strategy game - and it's not weekend^^ - the promo-icon at the bottom is an insult now - do you really expect people to pay, and to pay insane amounts, if you shut down the major functionality of the game for such a long time?

and then I came upon this thread:
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=33620.0

LOL.
Well everything is clear now. Maybe the makedonia alliance needed around 30 hours to recover from a major attack? LOLZ.
Unbelievable. We know what kind of practices are common in (former) communist countries, with what kind of lies and hyprocrisy authorities operate. And the worst part is - they really expect others to believe their crap.

No reason to spend one more second on this fraud - there are enough other games, I'm gonna have fun somewhere else.

Still can't believe it - the game operators are disabling attack functionality on purpose just to give an unfair advantage to some players (their buddies or maybe even their own accounts.) LOLZ.

Smh.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 20:06:39 PM »

Hi there,

Russian players have reported that they are unable to login. As more then one realm has been affected the attacks have been suspended. Nothing more. Everything will be prolonged with exact amount of time of the disruption (30 hours more on premium, 30 hours more on realm time). All other functions have not been restricted.

The post you have quoted, is older. If you have a better suggestion on how to deal with a technical difficulty, please let IO know. I am not being sarcastic here or anything like that, dont get me wrong. Send them an e-mail and tell them your opinion. Its not the first time the internet causes disruptions and sadly I dont think it will be the last. If IO wanted to be in favor of a team or another, they wouldnt really stop attacks in ALL REALMS. Think about it.

Cheers

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: