Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think?
Need Change - 1 (33.3%)
No-Need Change - 2 (66.7%)
Make new server w/o rs, rate 1x - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need change the way of reset?  (Read 6234 times)
Akuser
Private

« on: July 03, 2014, 16:26:45 PM »

This game is boring cuz rs after rs, i start here with 10 friends and after 3 months all left *sad*
The Realm system is good idea but need add more things for avoid boring.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 16:41:32 PM »

Please consider this my personal opinion and not an "official" answer.

The era needs to have a finish.. otherwise you wouldnt have an end point, no ultimate goal to play and after a specific point you would have no way to keep up with your economical development or army development. You would produce so much and train so much army that everything would become useless.
Huge gaps between players can occur. And the weak would be weaker.

Try to look at everything in perspective and make a decision yourself if you think its better to have or not a finish or a restart after a point.

This is again, just my personal opinion.

Valar morghulis !
Akuser
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 18:24:33 PM »

So, what about add more goal at new era? Like bonus (gold, skill, diamonds, general.. whaterver) for each best player at war, build, sience, resource...
anaupr
Private

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 21:06:08 PM »

if they make us start over all the time, how can we ever actually be good? this game focuses too much on personal growth and not enough on interaction between players. just my opinion.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 08:30:13 AM »

The game is focusing equally on individual development and at the same time on human interaction. A proof in that sense is the fact that when the era restarts, all members that were part of the alliance when the era finished are automatically placed back, regardless of the Administration level.
About getting good in the game.. what other way to get good at a game, if not the chance to start from zero and correct the mistakes you`ve made previously?
If you create an era that will be forever lasting, that will not ensure that your friends will stay in the game.. it just means that at one point they will stop playing, as the purpose of the game doesnt really exist.. you make army and develop economy time and time again, until the game will run so fast that it will require you to be online 24 hours a day.. The players that want to continue playing will be present in the second era also and the third one and so on.
Use an online chat to keep in contact with them (skype is very good for that purpose) and you can also use this method to organize attacks.

Adding an extra purpose to the game.. thats actually a good idea and here I feel the need to repeat myself: No matter what i write here, the suggestions will be taken into account and what is needed or good to have will be implemented.. i`m just expressing my idea about what you guys wrote.. we can consider this a brainstorming *Smiley*

Cheers

Valar morghulis !
Akuser
Private

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 10:28:02 AM »

How about making a non-reset realm (server), rate 1x, setting for hardcore players.

You said about "the chance to start from zero and correct the mistakes you`ve made previously?" but to me, reset 2 times is enough, i known all and i feel bored cuz. I think there se many guys left the game after 2+ reset.

For normal servers, like my previous post, we need adding some bonus for each top players, so they got a goal for play. For example, bonus skill/gold/diamond for top player, top ally, top: war, sience, farm...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: