Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 17:10:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we be informed of the changes in the forum  (Read 1585 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: June 27, 2014, 21:29:45 PM »

I was informed by one of the Global Moderators that..."There are some changes with the staff on the forum, so if you like to solve the ingame problems or bugs i strongly suggest to you to report them to support@imperialsupport.org", after I had asked if the support people read the reports in the bugs section on the forum.

If this forum is no longer read by the developers, that is fine - its not unusual for online games - but it would be good to know who we are talking to. If the moderators do not have direct access to the developers, or no longer direct suggestions/bug reports to them, that is fine, as long as people know what is going on.

No disrespect meant towards the people that take the time to reply, but I would like to know if they are simply players who put some spare time in to help, or are linked directly to the developers team.

Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 21:31:04 PM »

tbh - I only ever see B_mad reply nowadays - do you have the rest of them locked in your basement? *Smiley*
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 07:20:49 AM »

(Part of) the changes in the forum staff that b_mad mentioned are that I have left Imperia Online (as you can see, I'm not a community manager anymore) and that Angela (the community manager who usually takes care of the forum) is unfortunately still unavailable. I believe (and hope) she will be back in the office in July, but we'll have to wait and see. So for now, at least until she is back or some other community manager takes over her tasks, it seems like it would be best to send an e-mail to support@imperialsupport.org for bug reports and other urgent in-game issues.

The global moderators (b_mad, Muwe and seyhun) are indeed players who put in their own time to help out on the forum and unfortunately they are affected by these changes in the forum staff the same way as everyone else.

Unless...
tbh - I only ever see B_mad reply nowadays - do you have the rest of them locked in your basement? *Smiley*
b_mad, do you have something you need to tell us? *Grin*
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 07:21:54 AM by Dint » Logged
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 09:49:20 AM »

(Part of) the changes in the forum staff that b_mad mentioned are that I have left Imperia Online (as you can see, I'm not a community manager anymore) and that Angela (the community manager who usually takes care of the forum) is unfortunately still unavailable. I believe (and hope) she will be back in the office in July, but we'll have to wait and see. So for now, at least until she is back or some other community manager takes over her tasks, it seems like it would be best to send an e-mail to support@imperialsupport.org for bug reports and other urgent in-game issues.

The global moderators (b_mad, Muwe and seyhun) are indeed players who put in their own time to help out on the forum and unfortunately they are affected by these changes in the forum staff the same way as everyone else.

Unless...b_mad, do you have something you need to tell us? *Grin*
*sos*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: