Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 16:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: server blowing up  (Read 3584 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: June 25, 2014, 00:22:01 AM »

yet again - we attack Makedonia alliance - the whole system acts like its blown up - cant see messages, cant send attacks, cant see where incoming is coming from - what is going on with this game? We spend thousands of pounds through a server, as an alliance, and it gets to the major war, and it all screws up.

Please upgrade your servers - write your code better - or whatever needs doing - but we cant pay for this game if everytime someone tries to do something, it breaks down - and you just see the spinning wheel of doom.

It is always to do with the same alliance - Makedonia - the developers are from the same area - do you think we are all stupid? This has happened not once - but maybe 100 times - all with the same alliance, or their players.

Disgusting that you can take people's money, but let this kind of thing happen - it is illegal to accept money for a service you are not supplying.
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 00:30:53 AM »

Same thing happens again tonight - and still no response from support - the game becomes unplayable with excessive lag - attack windows not opening - becomes impossible to play.
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 00:45:56 AM »

http://prntscr.com/3wumu3

Will sit like this for ages - then say something like, error something went wrong.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 10:12:25 AM »

Hi, could you please report to support@imperialsupport.org
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 18:22:12 PM »

I have - and no response from them.
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 20:31:59 PM »

update - I got reply from them - never seen such unconsidered nonsense in my life.

Hello there,

We checked and there is no server lag at this time.
Probably the problem has been caused due to slow internet connection.

Best regards,
IO Team

So they are telling me that 7 different people, all from different countries, all experienced slow internet connections at exactly the same time, and all recovered their speed exactly the same time. Not only that, the same people have the same problem everyday, whenever we send attacks against Makedonia alliance. In all honesty, I was offended at the response they gave me.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 08:38:32 AM »

The response received from the support team does not specify on which side there may have been a slow response.
When and if this happens next time, please try to attack another RP from a different alliance. See if it happens just with that one alliance or with more then just them.
If it does not happen with anyone else, please report back to the IO support team (support@imperialsupport.org).

All the best.

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: