Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 06:15:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helping bring the Alliance into the game  (Read 1347 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: June 18, 2014, 19:39:33 PM »

At the moment, I feel the game is too much based on individuals - yes I understand there is the alliance army etc, but it really doesn't have the alliance feel you would expect from this type of game - and, if you can strengthen the feeling of players working as an alliance, then I feel they will play for longer, and enjoy it more. I think this is made even more important with the current chat system, which really isn't good.

Suggestions to help this
Be able to time attacks - so people can combine together, i.e. one player sends field attack to arrive 10.00.00, another player sends fort siege 10.00.01. With the inaccuracies of the server clock / lag, its not possible to do this, even if you try, so an ability to set the time of arrival would solve this. I wouldn't even mind, if this feature was something that cost diamonds to implement. This would also be useful for alliance castle attacks too.

Be able to send troops to support other members in your alliance. Once the supporting troops arrived, it would be the supported player who paid for the army upkeep. Again, it could be an option to speed the troops up if you used a diamond or whatever.

Show incoming alert for all members of alliance, not just your own

GreenAgent
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 08:10:35 AM »

That is more like LoU (Lords of Ultima - EA Games) which is now; the servers are no longer online(May 12, 2014). I concur with your suggestion and also see incoming and out going attacks would be great also along with support for the whole alliance... If all these suggestions where implemented they would get thousands more players that have been looking for a similar game as LoU...  I know LoU had a strong loyal following for several years... but EA shut the servers down for newer games.... and nothings out there  really close to the game.
We can only hope that they add module that would implement similar game play.  *gamer* *bravo*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: