Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 19:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocked account  (Read 1362 times)
Jeca
Private

« on: June 10, 2014, 20:01:34 PM »

Hi, can someone tell me under what circumstances administrators  block someone's account? What rules I need to break, what actions to take in order to get my account blocked? Can't find that in rules.
And how is it possible that they block someone on Saturday?
Thank you in advance
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 20:17:05 PM »

Few of the reasons are as follow:

Inadequate language will be punished. Multiple accounts played by the same player. Any type of exploits used to gain any kind of advantage. Any type of scripts used in order to replace players action upon his or other players empires. Inappropriate picture or posts on another players or your own profile will be also punished.   

Sometimes an account will be blocked automatically if a suspicious activity is detected. If this happens over the week-end, then the account will remain blocked until Monday when the IO office opens and someone can investigate the issue and after that the appropriate action will be taken.

Hope this helps.

Valar morghulis !
Jeca
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 20:35:37 PM »

Someone I know is permanently blocked under the accusation that he entered someone elses profile with password and ruined that account.
I am not long in the game and trying to figure out what happened.
Thank you for answering my questions *Smiley*
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 08:17:33 AM »

Someone I know...
Please ask that person to send us an e-mail at support@imperialsupport.org. It is important that (s)he uses the e-mail address that was used to register the account it is about.

If (s)he doesn't speak English, please tell us what language (s)he does speak so I can give you a language specific e-mail address to write to.

And how is it possible that they block someone on Saturday?
We also keep an eye on the game during the weekends and some Saturdays are official working days in Bulgaria (which is where the office of Imperia Online is located).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: