Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 10:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some more suggestions  (Read 1381 times)
SerGhost
Private

« on: June 08, 2014, 19:29:41 PM »

1. game should allow attack abanboned empires despite on dynastic marriage. It's disturb farming abanboned empires that much lower my own empire and whose owners made dynastic marriage to prevent attack on them about month ago.
2. game should allow colonize any realm around abanboned empires(would be perfect if it's will alow colonize inside abanboned empire). Make it alteast against empires with 1 province. I cant normally colonize realms around my empire bease of a lot of small abanboned empires.
3. insert in game option to call owner of babysitted account. something like send mail from game wich message "You are have been called by your babysitter. Please contact him asap".
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 21:30:18 PM »

Your suggestions are fine except no.2. What if the player that become abandoned empire decides to start playing again?Huh?
SerGhost
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 22:16:55 PM »

Your suggestions are fine except no.2. What if the player that become abandoned empire decides to start playing again?Huh?
it's atleast should work against players with 1 province and who have less then 200 points(anyway they cant be attacked)
and such thing will give players new chance to start from begining in another place. i think on realms many ppl abanbone their empires beacuse of very agrassive neighborhoods who dont allow normally evolve.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 22:21:26 PM by SerGhost » Logged
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 16:06:29 PM »

Thank you for your suggestions, they will be reviewed. *ok*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: