Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 15:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R64  (Read 14295 times)
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 16:29:44 PM »

Are you saying that you  took our castles by accident, with only 150k army and our army was moved by us giving you free ownership of the castles?  And you knew before that there were earlier 2.8mil katas and 200k balistae on field and you would still send 150k army on fortress siege? And you were sending blind attacks because you couldn't spy on us? I've never accused demeskinos for cheating, hacking etc. By saying you i meant some of your alliance. I'm sorry that you misunderstood me.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 16:36:38 PM »

Weren't you the leader anabella of bosna, are you saying you didn't know what was happening in your alliance, you didn't read the tribune and announcements?
anabella71
Private

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 17:41:43 PM »

I did not say that the accident took castles , I said that the accident was with us hacker
head vouch for all their allies? I do not think
in every era, in every world, I've always been a scientist, this time it turned out that to be the end of the leader
I read the tribune, announced , but I do not recall that message will now be hacked account and gain castle
I had more important things than combinations, fraud and figuring out whether each member of the alliance game fair
Besides, you know perfectly well how the IO team treats multikonto, set to the market or insulting opponent
not as they should be treated scammers  , they feel unpunished
I play in 5 years , but the last era of R64 took my entire joy of IO

p.s.
hard to dress thoughts , I do not know English
roshkoto2112
Private

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 22:26:18 PM »

Agree with Demeskinos for one thing - it is not so dificult to know if somebody is on or off even without spy...... but to see castles to change owners easy because somebody moved troops or to see how some of your allies leaving /suddenly/ alliance and then drop with points because of disbanding troops??!!  this is something else...... and I can only feel pity for weak/sick mind of whoever did that "crime" because this is very lonely man/woman with only IO life

P.S. My troops survive  Demeskinos's attack only thanks to my guarding angel / babysitter landor  *rose*  *kissgirl* coz my net crushed
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 22:53:37 PM »

*friends* *Grin* hooray *BEACH* time for a vacation *Smiley*
th3l3g3nd
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 00:40:35 AM »

Cheers all *drunk*

see you soon *Smiley*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: