Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:16:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R64  (Read 14294 times)
Demeskinos
Private

R64
« on: June 03, 2014, 21:04:35 PM »

Hi

Another era , R64 , came to an end.
It was the most deceitful, the most hacked era in which I played.
Ruthless fight for castles with spies in alliances on both sides fighting for gold. I hope the most of You, as I did not know about their existence.
Many players have forgotten what a fair game is. However, there are pros in era R64. I met so many interesting people. A lot of excitement and fun. I realised my goal at This era - the top1 military and honor.
I am glad about stance of the administration after the hack and destruction of accounts in alliance Pensionare. I'm think, that administration should always return the army, raw and diamonds.

In this era, I decided to play without diamonds. Prove unbelievers that no amount of army, but how to use it is important I started very intensively from attacking the old Bulgarian enemies. But diplomacy defeated me. At the end of March, I went on vacation.

I returned to active duty in mid-May

I prefer quite unique style of playing rebellious. I'm not seeking a confrontation with the entire enemy army. My main goal is to attack the army in strongholds. Thanks to this inflicts high damage with very small losses of of my own army. I always apply this principle that, as I'm on off of my army is not in the empire, making sleep peacefully.
I'm alone decides when and who to attack. No one can be 100% safe. A large military superiority and the point does not give any guarantees. What stronger player, the better.
Here is several effects of guerrilla war.

Congratulations to Anabella71 for second place in points and the last defense in era.

Thank you all for the common game. Congratulates the winners medals.
Good luck
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 21:53:10 PM »

You started to play when it was all over *Smiley* no one really cared about what will happen because the era was about to end in 12 hours and you were beaten even you (not you personally) hacked our accounts, took ownership of the castles by moving our alliance army away. But yes the knowledge won at the end.
Respect. *NOSPAM*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 22:19:32 PM by b_mad » Logged
th3l3g3nd
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 22:34:31 PM »

http://prntscr.com/3pdrv2

The best thing here is that Bosna don't have a medal.
We hacked some accounts, but you don't know for our power and strength.
We are the great team at this realm, so for me was a big honor to play about 14 days in pensioner ! Cheers for the gold medals, my friends!

babaqgaa
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 22:35:47 PM by th3l3g3nd » Logged
Demeskinos
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 22:37:55 PM »

You started to play when it was all over *Smiley* no one really cared about what will happen because the era was about to end in 12 hours and you were beaten even you (not you personally) hacked our accounts, took ownership of the castles by moving our alliance army away. But yes the knowledge won at the end.
Respect. *NOSPAM*

all hackers, spies alliance  *HUNTER* *guns* *guns*

This is not war, it's fun
anabella71
Private

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 23:17:18 PM »

fraud, fraud, fraud ... at every step
not everyone is a hacker, cheater just because they belong to an alliance
probably no alliance R64 is not without fault, even super pensionare

and such situations were, sale army .... This message was amused me to tears  *hahaha*

anabella71
Private

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 23:40:08 PM »

someone who can not understand the honesty of others, at all costs wants to diminish his skills, in my opinion, laughingstock of himself
great jurkoo85 is not number 1 you have to discredit Demeskinos?  *crazy*

I'm not ashamed that I played in the alliance _BOSNA_ , is not responsible for the actions of others, not everything I knew about the hacking I did not know anything, because I do not wish to speak ill of all the members of my alliance
Demeskinos
Private

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 23:45:16 PM »

Yup, and jurkoo85 was hacked few days b4 the end, we all knew we gonna win. Win, after 3 hacker attacks and so many cheats. Thats why nobody cared. british_raj especially wanted to donate his army, he had been waiting for that moment since weeks, coz that army was expensive. Then finally he felt free after army donation and did not cared about nothing any more.  hard He felt like divorcing from a bad wife *Grin* Demeskinos, I am sure you can play, so you dont need to cheat *wink* but what you wrote here its pointless. We already won when you started your attacks what you posted, its not pride. But your medals are another thing, thats something, but what you posted here its nothing. And also true if you had a spy its not a big thing attacking that player what you see offline. Its like farting when your girlfriend sleeping. You dont need to be brave like when she is awake *Grin*

The main thing is, after all cheats skills won the realm not ugly tricks *wink*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTcFkPVbN04

Jurko was hacked. Every time the administration has asked him everything.
Jurko and British troops did not watch
You probably do not see danger
I had a bit of luck and won

Construction of philosophy to the whole situation is funny
You can play fair
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 23:45:44 PM »

fraud, fraud, fraud ... at every step
not everyone is a hacker, cheater just because they belong to an alliance
probably no alliance R64 is not without fault, even super pensionare

and such situations were, sale army .... This message was amused me to tears  *hahaha*

You are right not everyone is a cheater, but didn't you find a little odd that you took are central castle by sending attacks from 150k army? And there wasn't defending army there? All the best  *rose* cheers.
anabella71
Private

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 23:59:39 PM »

I will not commented castles, was-have passed for me the most important in the game is the possibility have fun, not nerves that I lost at the end of
not how it works, we're grown men, old, forgotten what fun , and least some of *wink*
anabella71
Private

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 00:22:57 AM »

funny you are, and can not drink so much?  *hahaha*

leader for a long time? *Grin* 3 weeks is a long time?  *hihi*

if you have had with us spies, it means that pensionare also a cheater, you also must hang  *hahaha*
Demeskinos
Private

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 00:43:35 AM »

Your alliance was attacked by hackers
I wrote about this in his first post
It should not be so.
In many alliances will be the players who go the easy way
Even in your  

Profile raqzaq (World 64) alianss _64_ / BOSNIA / respekt_sv

http://prntscr.com/3n1ljb

http://prntscr.com/3n1kmn

http://prntscr.com/3n1lmz

http://prntscr.com/3n1k6g

Messages have been reported to the administration
british_raj player was punished

But you can name your cheater members, then we will not suspect you as a cheater *wink*  *rose*

But you can name your cheater members?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 01:00:38 AM by Demeskinos » Logged
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 08:11:33 AM »

Sila_te didn't he did the same thing for you? He logged in to Crvena_beretka and gave you reports who is online and who is not. Having a spy is one thing and hacking accounts, disbanding the army taking the biggest credit from the bank is something else. Don't mix this things it's not the same.
Demeskinos
Private

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 10:36:52 AM »

Sila_te didn't he did the same thing for you? He logged in to Crvena_beretka and gave you reports who is online and who is not. Having a spy is one thing and hacking accounts, disbanding the army taking the biggest credit from the bank is something else. Don't mix this things it's not the same.

I never used spies in alliance
Change your false message

Reveal a little secret
To determine whether someone is online or offline do not need to spy on alliance
Always send several attacks
The first is small, and the largest at the end of
Talk to allies, how many times they saw my attacks
Congratulations to roshkoto example, for a very good watch army

It was the most deceitful, the most hacked era in which I played.

I am glad about stance of the administration after the hack and destruction of accounts in alliance Pensionare. I'm think, that administration should always return the army, raw and diamonds.

all hackers, spies alliance  *HUNTER* *guns* *guns*

This is not war, it's fun
I think I made ​​myself clear about hacking
Thread spies in alliances began BordaHorda, accusing me baseless their use
Presenting Pensionar as immaculate alliance

Thank you all for the common game. Congratulates the winners medals.
Good luck

Do not belittle your successes
You turned out to be a better alliance.
Deservedly got gold
I hope that there are so many players who play fair

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:40:02 AM by Demeskinos » Logged
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 12:31:09 PM »

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=29974.0
Dear enemy you remind me of this guy here he was very "strong" player attacking players with 500k points he had around 1mil when the rest of the players were well over 3-4mil and running away like..... Looks like there is something that affects the players in r64 head_hurts_kr
anabella71
Private

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 16:20:13 PM »

from the beginning of the era was clear to me that the gold medal is for our alliance unreachable
I was hoping for silver, it was within our reach , measure the strength of intentions
However, the person who decides, chief, had other plans, not necessarily bad
unfortunately we did not get what we expected , as well as an alliance we were not in sync as you
if your leader always knew about everything? about spies in other alliances? whether information about this were all known? I do not think
is that he was with us a player who wantonly is guilty of hack, does not prove that worked to of such a development
on your account have previously hacking, it was verified that it was one of us? not

I do not approve hackers but do not say that as an alliance are the worst , this statement is unfair to innocent people
you are an alliance of "saints" so do not throw insults around

Demeskinos... this man, a old good player, v4, v5 .... do you think that it has earned the "tiny" experience in attacking? needs deception to win?
I lack the words that describe your sick reasoning
that each of you is a cheater? also ye
can and are "masters of the world" but your "master" reasoning amuses me
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: