Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:25:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: second time cheating at r64 right before lords of the realm contest  (Read 24395 times)
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« on: May 26, 2014, 12:39:47 PM »

Greetings IO!

I have to turn to you second time since era started at r64 because of cheating. This time the coward cheaters moved our alliance army out from our castles and took our empty castles. Please investigate our case asap and restore everything and give us back what we EARNED. not furtively like alliance __BOSNA__ . Then when you finished your work on give us back our 2 castles with our influence range too, I would like to raise my glass and say cheers to you all! I like the Chivas slogan : Live with chivalry! Thats how we play, and they cheated second time because they cannot do anything just cheating. It is talk for itself. We spent almost half a year and a lot of money, but the main thing is the truth! Be righteous to us and do penalties and ban on those who not playing by fair play like us! We are waiting for your work.

Thank you! BordaHorda alliance pensioner
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 14:04:50 PM »

Hello,

Are you saying by any chance that you had a spy in your alliance that has moved away your army that was supposed to defend the castles and the enemy managed to conquer the holdings?

Valar morghulis !
th3l3g3nd
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 16:30:11 PM »

What will stimulate my alliance to play again ? The lost money for diamonds, the lost time for play...what Huh? :@
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 16:42:35 PM »

Reply was sent to BordaHorda.
Strong passwords should keep your accounts safe. Also being careful who you put babysitters.. also changing the password every now and then helps.

Valar morghulis !
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 02:26:12 AM »

They logged into our commander accounts and did it by there. We already sent all info to the support about whats happened. They moved out the alliance army this is how they took our Central and Eastern castles. Just have a look on our alliance military messages, then you will see how many attacks we defended. They conquered our empty castles because they sent alliance army out. They had no chance to do it when alliance army on its positions. Thats a cheat again, second time on our alliance.
I undersand your situation and all irony and bitterness
But as many alliances you share your pass among you, some your teammates play on other realms in other alliances with the same pass and somehow your opponents got pass, you can also be "contaminated" with infiltrated player from the opponent's alliance. Maybe it is not honorable playing but this is basically a strategic war game and in war all means are permitted and in war there is no honor, "the end justifies the means".
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 14:39:54 PM »

For transparency reasons, please read the post here also:

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=33456.0

Valar morghulis !
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 14:42:29 PM »

BordaHorda:

I have one question, if I may, please:

For now, you have posted your concerns about a third cheating attempt.
In this thread we have a second one talked about. However your screenshot from the last thread which is now closed, shows that two of your members are no longer part of the alliance. One was expelled and one left all by himself.
Can you explain ?
I seriously doubt the fact that you have not received ANY reply from the IO support team.
That has not happened up until now and I am fairly sure it will not happen.

Valar morghulis !
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 16:02:56 PM »

Hello,

Now I do understand what happened. And it is true. Imperia Online or any other game, is and will still be vulnerable to hacking attacks. The support team where you have addressed your concerns and problems the first time is the right place to do so. If you find the compensation inadequate (and I see you do) please return to them explaining what happened and what your compensation should be. Also, please do not exclude the option that your alliance maybe had more spies infiltrated. I am saying this as more often than not, this is the reason for multiple problems appearing during the Lord of the Realm competition (and curiously, only during this and not before).

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: