Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 15:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What could improve with this game (in my view)  (Read 3609 times)
highlander1704
Private

« on: May 25, 2014, 09:52:00 AM »

Were to start.

1)Without buying diamonds,you can never get to the higher reaches of the game.So people who spend loads of money will allways win.Monthly subscription would be better,so everyone is on the same playing field.If not then maybe a realm for non diamond players,one for small/medium spending diamond players,and one for high/very high spending diamond players.

2)Being attacked 15-20 times a day with empires who are much stronger looses people interest in the game,as you can not defend against this.This may get better with subscription or with a more  level playing field as suggested above with diamonds

3)Castles are too easy to destroyed.It should be vey hard to destroy a castle8 and if you do get to 9 extremely hard.Also castles should have many more troops inside them to defend as standard.

4)We can send gold to other alliance members,but not soldiers or resources.Why not?

5)Research should also be tweaked to witch game you play,in sofar that its cost should reflect the game your playing,like no diamonds, low/med diamonds ect.

6)Battle of the realm should be that no alliance can attack any of the 9 forts until that part of the game is active.

These are just my view,but I have noticed hunderds of people leaving the game,because of either being attacked so many times,they give up,or due to lack of money can not compete with the bigger players.Surely this would be in the interest of the games designers to look at this.
Cranberries
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 10:42:58 AM »

Hello.

Your suggestions were forwarded for review.

Thank you for your time!

Cranberries
Japanese Community Manager
Dr.Venom
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 01:32:26 AM »

I just recently left another similar game.  There appears to be little difference , all the game site is concerned with is getting your money.  They will not care what you think or say unless they can make money from you by it.  I just started , just started an alliance , and I may decide not to stay for long.  GREED is not good. 
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 12:27:43 PM »

I just recently left another similar game.  There appears to be little difference , all the game site is concerned with is getting your money.  They will not care what you think or say unless they can make money from you by it.  I just started , just started an alliance , and I may decide not to stay for long.  GREED is not good. 

If you also have any suggestions on how you think we can improve the game, then we would love to hear them. The game is free to play for everyone and even though it is possible to purchase diamonds to help you with the development of your empire, it is not needed to be able to play the game or to be able to compete with others. Strategy and teamwork is still of bigger importance than diamonds in Imperia Online.
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 23:30:14 PM »

with all respect - that is not true. When you have players who are spending hundreds of euros who have, for example 14 mill score, against the next best of half that (and he spends a lot of diamonds too) - you cannot claim this game is about strategy above spending diamonds - with diamonds you can price yourself out of even being attacked by others. You can build massive armies for the alliance - you can pay for upgrades for your temples - the list goes on.

Not that I mind - I realise that every game has to be paid for - either up front, or through in-game purchases, but I believe its misleading to suggest an alliance of keen strategists spending no diamonds could beat a bunch of baboons with hundreds of euros to spend each month.
Dr.Venom
Private

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 00:16:37 AM »

As long as this game is making money , nothing we say has any meaning at all.  This game was invented to make money.
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 08:34:23 AM »

@Barbiearian; We disagree with each other and that's ok, though I think it is a shame you feel that way and we will check if we can take this feeling away from you and other players with changes in the game. As always, if you have any suggestions, then please let us know. We do listen to you guys, but please understand that it can take time to implement changes.

@Dr.Venom; As I have told you before:
If you have any suggestions on how you think we can improve the game, then we would love to hear them.

Topic closed since it's not related to the OP anymore and to prevent it from turning into a yes/no discussion. If you have any suggestions, please start your own topic. *Smiley*

*Locked*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: