Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do the developers read the suggestions  (Read 2503 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: May 24, 2014, 21:40:01 PM »

If they do - or you have direct access to them - could you ask them personally what they think is added to the game, by not being able to defend vassals. I've played some games in my time before, but this vassal tennis, where one person takes a vassal, you take it back, they then take it again, you take it back ad infinitum. I could bore you with the hundreds of times this has happened, but I wont put you through it - I just wondered why they thought putting players through this monotony was ever going to help the gameplay. Somebody, somewhere must have come up with this idea, and I am intrigued as to what logic he was using when he came up with it. When a game of strategy turns into a battle of boredom - whoever gets bored the quickest will end up losing - I don't feel it helps things.

Sorry, no more time to type - have to get back to the game - coz every 10 minutes I need to take my vassals back *Smiley*
Dr.Venom
Private

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 01:36:05 AM »

NO , they do not listen and they don't care at all.  They only care about your money .
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 12:17:33 PM »

You're not able to directly defend vassals because they're not really your property. Attacking the player who's attacking your vassals is the best defense in this case.

The reason they were added to the game is to add competition.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:20:53 PM by Dint » Logged
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 16:02:31 PM »

Many thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, your tactic of attacking the player who is attacking your vassals, doesn't really work - they take minimal troops to have a successful siege - so any player with any sense can make sure they have enough troops to defend themselves, and still be able to take away vassals.

Even if you added some kind of time limit or something, it would help. But you try sitting there with 4 or 5 vassals changing hands every 10 minutes, every hour, every day - thats not gameplay - its boring, monotonous, and close to being pointless.

I'm sure when they were thought about, this was never their intention - but I think a little tweaking of how they work, or can be attacked, needs to be considered before they can be classed as a sensible addition to the game.
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 16:09:29 PM »

I'll forward it to the developers, to see if the function of the vassals can be reviewed and if something like a time limit for example would be an option. If you have any other specific ideas or suggestions on how to improve the vassals, then please let us know. *Smiley*
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 16:10:32 PM by Dint » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: