Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 00:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SUGGESTING to open server entrance freely  (Read 1335 times)
cellist_ng
Private

« on: May 21, 2014, 13:13:07 PM »

I suggest the game to open servers' entrance freely to let new players (late comers) to join closed servers or new servers anyway.
for example, fb9 server is now closed as I know and my friends now cannot join this to play with our alliance. We are separated, crying.....
so please would GM consider to open the closed servers freely to let join?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 09:32:48 AM »

Hello
Thank you for your suggestion, it will be reviewed only for the facebook realms.
There is a link for registration in the other IO realms, a player can use this link to register the realm before the beginning of the competition Lord of the realm.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:34:36 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 22:17:03 PM »

I agree - not only for new players joining - but I know from experience, if you know you cannot possibly win the server, once lords of the realm starts - you stop playing seriously - no point as you are going to be reset - would be good if people could still aim to get the influence for themselves, and decide when/if to start new server. Not everyone wants a diamond-bought 1st place - they might be happy with 5th/6th place - at least they finally achieve something.

The way you have it - its a groundhog day - start server - dont win - start new server with same people - dont win - why not let people achieve something, even if they aren't in the top 3 alliances or whatever. Keep the server open so they can win - let the smaller alliances compete against each other.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: