Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 09:29:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: epsionage against one player keeps being faulty  (Read 2531 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: May 20, 2014, 22:35:58 PM »

I realise that this seems to be a Macedonian server, by the people that reply to problems, but it is ridiculous that spying players from Makedonia alliance is repeatedly blocked.

Repeatedly it has been reported, but the ability to spy the top players of this alliance just does not work. It refuses to load, yet we can spy players from any other alliance. Sometimes it will work - and then suddenly, it is blocked again.

I'm sorry - but when you get players from this one alliance that you cannot spy - there are players with ridiculous amount of scores compared to those that spend a lot of money in the game as well, that have apparently been investigated and are not found cheating - and it just so happens to be a Macedonian alliance - people will start to consider the worst.

If you cannot find the bug that stops people spying Kargeo - if indeed it really is a bug - as it only happens with him (and when it does, the whole alliance cannot do it) - then you should block the account until you can find the reason - it gives him an unfair advantage. If the developers have nothing to do with this anomaly, then it is clear evidence of cheating.

I repeat - I can spy any other person, except this same guy AGAIN!!!!!
http://prntscr.com/3l16jk

And as for the guy, who has twice the score of the next best - he's either spending 500 Euros every couple of days, or that too is someone who is part of the development team.

Bugs I can understand - bugs of this kind, which are specific are not acceptable.
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 22:42:08 PM »

Update - attacks have been blocked too - come on guys - this is corrupt play!!!
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 09:50:23 AM »

Locking topic.

We have now 4 topics opened on the same problem.
Post replies here please:

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=33427.0

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: