Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 11:57:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Armies moved out of Fort  (Read 3408 times)
pooperado
Private

« on: May 11, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »

I am really fed up with this, twice in the last week i have logged on only to find that the same colony F8 has been attacked by the same player, and on both occasions a fully stocked Fort has miraculously had all or some of the army placed on the field while I've been offline making it easier to defeat. The first time i reported it and the moderator said i must have forgotten that id sent my troops on campaign, which i never ever do. On that occasion i logged on to find every army in every fort on the field, and there had been no babysitting activity (i have only one anyway and tryst him implicitly)

This time the same colony, 25% of my army was on the field again, and i checked it only a couple of hours before the attack. The same player is seemingly attacking me literally an nour or so after i go offline and this is happening. I also had my F8 fort seemingly destroyed by a very small force, and if you look at the battle my 300 balistas were supposedly beaten by archers who took no loss. [battleRep=281074]teroukos Vs pooperado[/battleRep]

I have had enough of all the bugs and mistakes on this realm, and the lack of any care or respect from support when things go wrong. The support do nothing whatsoever and take no responsibility just saying we must have forgot that we did something. If this isn't resolved I'm quitting the game because theres just no point in me bothering anymore

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 09:23:01 AM »

We'll check, I'll inform you here when the results are ready.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 12:37:27 PM »

The army was moved out of the garrison because the destruction of the fortress resulted in loosing 1 level fortress and the new capacity of the garrison complied with the new lower level.
There was a problem with the attack of your ballistae in the battle which caused loosing the battle. For this reason, your account has been compensated with 600 diamonds, we apologize for the inconvenience and we are looking for a resolution of the problem.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
pooperado
Private

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 15:33:17 PM »

Angela, I'm sorry but you are wrong, the Balista are on the field from the moment the attack commences, not where i left them in the fort. I appreciate you think you are compensating me but you're not, I've got plenty of diamonds already, I've lost a F8 that would have become a colony if it hadn't fallen, that takes 13m stone plus all the enhancements and takes 3 days to build and 7 days to become permanent so I've lost 10 days progress here as well as the army lost.

You are also missing the point that the previous attack when the same thing happened saw all of my armies in every fort also put out on the field. Ive lost this F8 Colony twice now, thats 20 days lost through a bug or hack, or whatever. 500 diamonds doesn't begin to compensate for this.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 16:32:21 PM »

The case has been investigated before, and we didn't find a problem than, nobody entered into your account illegally. Please send me the time and the date of the previous battle when the fortress 8 in the colony was destroyed, we'll check the battle and I will inform you about the results, thank you.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
pooperado
Private

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 17:25:23 PM »

The previous battle was 08.05.14 at 09:01, followed by 09:21 and 09:48
I left all my archers in the fort and at the start of that battle they were all on the field, as were every army i had in every single province, there had been no babysitter log-ins at all. And this has now happened with the same player again. He had never attacked me once with my armies in the fort and then miraculously he makes two successful attacks when I'm offline and both times my army appear on the field for him to defeat so he can take the fort, its not a coincidence.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 15:04:06 PM »

There isn't a problem with the battles. We don't have evidence to confirm where exactly were the units placed or who exactly put them on the field, the data in our system once again confirms that no one else except you entered your account than.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
pooperado
Private

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 23:20:31 PM »

well i don't accept that, it means your system is not adequate and i am the one who is suffering. Its an inadequate response.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: