Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 17:28:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugged Temple Caskets!  (Read 2742 times)
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« on: April 29, 2014, 15:54:47 PM »

Somekind of bug hapend to caskets gifts quantity ... i always check the pick without empty option so i open the caskets and recieve a very small quantity of army an resources while the pick option state much more ... as an expirienced casket opener i strongly say that i know that i can recieve half the amount of what the pick value state .. but in my case i recieve 10% of the amount !!!  Pls Explain how can hapen Huh?
to be exact i recive  7 times smallest amount each time ... i see values in pick casket option x6 and x7 times of what i recieve when i open them ....  please investigate i spend so many diamonds and watch what i recieve ...
i agree with 3 maybe 4 caskets the rest was bugged 100%    

http://prntscr.com/3ejl57

Realm 105odnk

I think you know the Username
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 16:01:36 PM by RomanticGR » Logged
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 16:08:28 PM »

Muwe explained this not too long ago:

The only guarantee given by the Extra + option is that the chests will never be empty, however the earnings from it vary in resources from amount of 1 stone/gold/iron/wood to the maximum that can be given.
And the same counts for army units. I'm afraid you just got unlucky. *pardon*
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 16:11:44 PM »

Unlucky ??  ok then 400 diamonds for this ?? i was never that much unlucky ... there should be somekind minimum setup ..  it is pointless to  purchase diamonds then for caskets ... 1 premium and perhaps 400 in the end ...  we both got unlucky i guess

I guess the issue wont even be investigated ... off course who cares...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 16:15:21 PM by RomanticGR » Logged
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 16:22:04 PM »

The only guarantee you get with the Extra+ option is that the casket is never empty. It does not mention a minimum amount. This means it will always be more than 0, but never less than 1.

If you open caskets in the temple by using diamonds, it is like gambling with your diamonds. You can, for example, get 23 760 iron or 1 iron for opening a casket by using 60 diamonds. This is the risk you take.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 16:22:58 PM by Dint » Logged
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 16:25:21 PM »

All i am saying here is you got a maximum setup  but not a minimum  ... for example you cant get a 100.000.000.000.000 gold you got a maximum cap each time it says no more that 25.567 catafracts for example ... so why do you setup a maximum cap and not the minimum ... i tell you why so a player wont win an entire realm in 1 Lucky casket. But settin up a maximum and not the minimum is selfish ... or at least let us see the minimum

Watch my pricelist   :    http://prntscr.com/3ejtun

So ironic ...

And anyway the caskets got a formula because when you raise in points you recieve much more resources so they got a multiplier formula setup ... too bad while  quantity x points is setup a minimum for diamonds quantity expenditure is not setup so basically you mean you can get as much as 25.000 catas with 99 diamonds or you can get 1 ... this is not true of course ... for example at some range of points i never recieve less than 12.000 catas with spesific population and points net worth and i always get either half of the amount stated or full of the amount ...

So if you wanna cover this issue YOU HAVE TO STATE A MINIMUM ALSO !!!  SO WE WONT BOTHER TO RISK AT ALL .... YOU SAY AS MUCH AS 360.000 IRON  and i get 46.000  .. the correct would be if you say that there is a minimum of 46.000 and a maximum of 360.000 then i would make the choise. ... i use to open a lot of caskets and the formula was always the same ... i either get half or full of the stated value or 0 if i was unlucky and not choose the not empty option in this case i was not unlucky i was purely cheated ...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 16:43:36 PM by RomanticGR » Logged
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 20:09:39 PM »

Hello,

You should first "bother" reading the way in which it was originally set up to work, after which you can make an informed decision, whether to open them or not.
Because you got unlucky does not mean that there was a bug.
Have a look at this:

"Population's religious refuge. The temple is the symbol of faith, so its levels generate +2 daily Happiness points. It’s the place the sovereign can visit every day and face gods’ will towards his Empire, receiving or not a gift in Happiness, decreasing of research time, gold and resource, whose amount is equal to 1/2 - 32-hours income of your Empire without the gold and army whose amount is equal to ½ -32h Empire’s production, excluding gold income. A player can open one gift per day for free. But if he has already taken a free gift from the Temple at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a second gift for the day for 4 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 4 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a third gift for the day for 15 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 15 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a fourth gift for the day for 25 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 25 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a fifth gift for the day for 49 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 49 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a sixth gift for the day for 99 diamonds."

This is from the guide. The minimum is 1. Never empty.. but minimum is one.. it has been already set up.

Valar morghulis !
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 22:49:01 PM »

ok .. i did not spot any of this in guide my mistake sorry .. then it is pointless to spend large quantities of diamonds due to high chance in bad luck i expirienced lately ... cause i never had this kind of bad luck ... and i am opening caskets since 2009 ... so thank you i guess i will stay in 0 , 4 , 16  at top.

When i said all i said before it was also a sujestion for fairplay ... to use the minimum 1 you specify  to multiply by diamnod quantity usage so basicaly if you spend 99 diamonds to try a casket for god sake at least make the minimum 99... imagine the frostration when you spend 6.5 Euro and get 1 soldier ...  this is called gambling ... and i like to believe this is not a gambling game ! cause only in gambling you can make high risk dessisions  BUT you can also win Real Money you know ...  We have an economy crisis all over Europe ... i like this game to last for many years .. so i am sujesting here ... i am not your enemy you know !!!   By the way  http://prntscr.com/3envme   nice customer service response ...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 22:55:12 PM by RomanticGR » Logged
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 23:31:40 PM »

So if you wanna cover this issue YOU HAVE TO STATE A MINIMUM ALSO !!!  SO WE WONT BOTHER TO RISK AT ALL ....

It was a response to this. And as you can see, using caps lock when stating a problem, is not ok either. If you wanna teach me about customer service, you should spot the air quotes and see why I put them. It was not meant to hurt your feelings, it was meant to state that the word bother is not intended with the appropriate meaning.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 23:32:30 PM by Muwe » Logged

Valar morghulis !
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 23:38:53 PM »

One more thing:

Showing signs of aggression over something that was not done on purpose will not speed up the process of troubleshooting or solving a problem. If anything will delay it, as at that point, anyone in here, in the IO staff an so on, will work, not only with the problem presented, but also with your frustration, when in fact the information is showing clearly in the "HOW TO PLAY GUIDE!!!!".. or I could say, in the "How to play" guide. See the difference? In the first one it seems as if I`m yelling at you.. in the second one, i`m just pointing in a specific place.
I do not think you are the enemy here, as enemies are only in game. I will use the air quotes again to cover the word enemy.. As such: "enemy".

Please make use of the information present in the guides, in the manuals, and before posting the same problem twice, see the answer that was given at first.

Kind Regards,

Valar morghulis !
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 01:18:21 AM »

I wont argue with you furthermore as i said it was sujestion ... yes this sujestion come out of frustration ....  and IO staff see a lot of time  that i always report ingame isues and bugs and try to help one way or another ..  it was a sujestion to fairplay and your answer was straight as an arrow this is our rule read it and except it !!! none of the answers above state the posibility to examine if my sujestion had any logic at all ... you simply pinpoint a guide .. well sometimes guides have mistakes you know .. many mistakes that was balanced eventually ...
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 09:07:48 AM »

I am not looking to argue, i am only trying to explain. You stated that it is a bug and that you couldnt have known. I simply showed you where the information was. If you want to make a suggestion, which is always welcomed, please open a thread in the Suggestions area and it will be looked into. Yes, I admit that my answer may have been posted without courtesy, however the information stays the same. And like everything in this game, if a large number of people find it necessary, may be subject to change.

To sum things up, please make a suggestion about the caskets in the Suggestion category and surely someone will look into it.

Cheers.

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: