Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 11:53:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Player  (Read 2884 times)
__RobinHood_
Private

« on: April 11, 2014, 23:39:49 PM »

Hello .... i am a new player ... can you tell me in the frist what i will do to be an good player !? *Smiley*

please !
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 12:29:13 PM »

You'll find some useful advices in the FAQ menu, it's at the bottom left corner of the village, next to the How to play? menu.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 22:28:00 PM »

First read the manual, then  play active and try to join to one of alliances with some expirienced players, ask them.

Try to avoid bank in the game and do not borrow gold from Bank, do not attack players out of 2x point range
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 10:20:50 AM »

Acctually the advice regarding the bank is not correct ... With caped banking research the bank loan is very usefull if you can log once every 4 hours to re-deposit the gold ... the deposit profit can cover the loan a lot faster and can make you free gold ...
Also you have to deside which game style you prefer .. economy - defensive or military offensive it is really up to you ... you have to know though the military style will require more play time ... as you will have many enemies ... but it is really fun to play ... Economy on the other hand is more late game .. as a high economy will make you very strong at the end and you will be able to systain more army ... there are balanced play also that you can try ... it is all about your tactics ... the posibilities is limitless ... use your imagination but always have in mind the free time you have to play the game and make the right desision !
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 10:25:09 AM »

Since this is posted in version 5 of the game I think Piju's advice applies fully here..
However PQ, you are right if this was in version 6.

Valar morghulis !
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 10:54:24 AM »

Yes i am sorry i did not check the version of the game ... still even in version 5 you can benefit from the bank loan .. when you have capped banking and army sizes that can fit in forts ... with the combination of strong economy ... you can basically choose a loan size and make a great profit with the gold aquired !
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »

He is a new player.
Before learning how to master the bank he should stay away from it as it can ruin you.
Learning about the basics of the economy (which can be found in the manual) and also about how to keep your army safe should be a more suitable advice!

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: