Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:46:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus counter-espionage  (Read 4755 times)
tiraniius
Private

« on: April 01, 2014, 23:38:01 PM »

Honestly this is the worst thing that i have seen in V6. To make capable great people to have counter-espionage bonus all the way to 5 makes it almost impossible to pass  rant . I think that there is nothing else to say only that this is the worst thing in this version of all others. My suggestion is to remove bonus counter-espionage from this game. It will be better, it's ok if it have only +1 bonus but 5 is insane + if he have born talent counter-espionage *sad* Then what's the point to develop espionage when you won't pass him. So please remove this bonus it's impossible to play with it.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 23:39:04 PM »

Hi, you can add skill bonus to the espionage +5 levels also. *Smiley*
tiraniius
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 23:40:45 PM »

then it would be nice if you remove and espionage *Smiley*
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 09:00:05 AM »

*hahaha*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 09:46:39 AM »

I don't find it such bad idea to remove those 2 skills .....or make chance on counter and spionage same.

Now chance on counter is much higher then chance to get extra spy skill
tiraniius
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 23:22:09 PM »

Yap, and i got tired of sending my army on blind attacks  head_hurts_kr
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 09:24:39 AM »

The chances to get one of the both skills are equal. There aren't any changes planned related with these skills in near future. Thank you for suggesting

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 09:35:21 AM »

I have about 80 % of my great people with counterspionage skill , I got 0 with spy skill............coincidence Huh?  ( this is so in all V6 worlds I played till now so I don't really believe chances are equal or I really must have very bad luck  )
tiraniius
Private

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 10:58:24 AM »

You are right nadia. I got on all my great people counter-espionage but non of them have espionage. I also have talk about espionage with people in this game, they also do not have it. I start wondering does they had test on V6 before they open it for playing.  *hmm* And they said that the chances to get espionage are the same as chances to get counter-espionage. Well i would rather say the chances to get espionage are 5%-10% and for counter-espionage are about 80%-90%.  *freak*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 15:07:19 PM »

Yes, the Secret agent is more common skill because the two of them are different types of skills, Spy master which increases the levels of espionage is a governor skill, accessible only to the emperor and Secret agent - increases the counterespionage levels in the province, is a governor skill accesible by all great people.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
tiraniius
Private

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 15:27:54 PM »

I will make this more simple for you to understand like i always must.  *xxx*
No one around me have espionage bonus, " I " never had espionage bonus. Lucky for me most of the people in V6 are new so for now i never lose one of my blind attacks. But i got tired of worrying and sending always few attacks in from of major attack  rant
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 15:52:42 PM »

No matter what your opinion is about the game, it doesnt mean you need to start offending people that may be able to help you, and are here for sure to help you.
I do not have any kind of opinion about this topic, however I do have a problem with people that "need to make it simple, always".. The answers given here are based on more than just an opinion. Especially when they come from a community manager, and not because the name is written in blue, but because any topic and suggestion someone makes, goes to the people that actually make a decision, after which the same community manager comes back and gives the answer.

Cheers.

Valar morghulis !
tiraniius
Private

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 15:56:25 PM »

And like always every suggestion ends like this  *tired*
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 15:57:34 PM »

But this is the thing.. Every suggestion that someone makes goes further.. doesnt just die here.. I do understand the temptation to speak your mind and let some of the bad feelings go out, however try and chose the person you do that to..

Cheers and have a good one..

Valar morghulis !
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 16:01:12 PM »

I will make this more simple for you to understand like i always must.  *xxx*

That won't be necessary. We understand what you mean, but like Angela already mentioned:
There aren't any changes planned related with these skills in near future. Thank you for suggesting
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: