Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 18:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any chance  (Read 2187 times)
tiraniius
Private

« on: March 28, 2014, 03:07:22 AM »

Hello everyone.
First i would like to say that when i heard for the first time that this game will soon get version number 6 i didn't expected something like this. Honestly it's total disaster.  Only good thing inside her is that she looks beautiful, and that's the only good thing inside her. That version have so many flaws that i can start writing them now and i hope finish till tomorrow. My conclusion is that they just want to make something and to call it "new", it's not important is it good or bad, it's only important that it is new. Same happen with realms they keep opening random realms but they do not have people enough to populate them but that is another disappointing story. Now what i wanted to say about this, in fact to request and once more to hope that someone who can affect in realisation of my proposal read this topic is that they change this V6, everything to stay same like in V5 only grraphics from V5. It would be better. At this point i am angry because all noobs are gooing in V6 and those who was in V5 leaved it and went in V6 becasue there they are safe >:[ and they must not be safe because they are noobs >:[ I tried i really do to start loving this V6 but i can't love this version just because she loooks nice, all my friends arround this game start began to give up of this game because it's not any more interesting. V6 is good only for noobs not for people who play this game just becasue of wars and hard fight. In v6 game it's interesting bc of graphics only first few days later when you realise that graphic is not that much important with this bad.......this.....organisation or what ever you can call it i can't find any good word on my mind, playing this game is not any more interesting and it lose any sense. *sad* The only good thing that they can do right now is to bring rules , organisation and everything from V5 and to keep graphics from V6 that will be great, plus delete a few worlds and i am sure this game will become far more interesting than it is now.  *sos*
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:09:16 AM by tiraniius » Logged
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 08:51:32 AM »

Hello,

I have read your post few times and I do not understand what it is that you are complaining about. Is it the graphics ? How do you mean that "the noobs are safe"?   I can see you are asking for help with something, however I am not clear with what.
Can you please try and write what is it that you are asking help with ?

Thank you

Valar morghulis !
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »

Hey tiraniius,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about v6 with us. We're happy that you like the new graphics, and I personally also think we made a big improvement there. About your request to change all the v6 mechanics back to the v5 mechanics, while keeping the v6 graphics: I'm afraid that's not something we're going to do. However, we are still working on improving v6 every day and hopefully we'll be able to positively change your opinion about v6, with these changes, in the near future. If you have any (less drastic) suggestions on how we can improve v6, then please feel free to share them with us on the suggestions board: http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?board=1046.0 *ok*

Is it the graphics ?
It is literally everything BUT the graphics. *wink*

How do you mean that "the noobs are safe"?
He's saying that because all the experienced players don't like v6, they go back to v5, leaving only "the noobs" in v6. So since there are only noobs in v6, they are safe from being attacked by the (more) experienced players.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:47:56 AM by Dint » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: