Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: auto translation  (Read 2091 times)
kram
Private

« on: March 24, 2014, 21:48:15 PM »

It would be a great addition to the game and help for the players if there was auto translation of the alliance message boards. I speak english french and german, but the vast majority of the members of my alliance are Czech. My knowledge of that language is non existant. It's a real pain to copy and paste everything into Bing Translator!
I'd love it if someone could arrange to have auto translation *kissgirl*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 13:59:33 PM »

Hello
I'll forward your idea for a review, thank you for suggesting.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Deino
Translators

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 18:51:28 PM »

Hi.

I think how it's bad idea. One half translated or wrong language is horrible. I think how Chech will be avaible soon (some months).

==================
Hungarian translator
==================
Magyar fordító
Dr.Venom
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 00:26:29 AM »

Auto-Translation is a great idea, but it would cost money to the game. You don't really believe they are going to spend money! *hahaha* 
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 08:39:33 AM »

Auto-translation is an option, but as long as we don't have it I would suggest you to join an alliance that communicates in a language you know. You can find out if this is the case by taking a look at the profile of the alliance before joining it, as it is often written in a specific language or mentions the language the alliance communicates in, or communicating with someone who's already in the alliance, before becoming part of it.

Please also keep in mind that the quality of the output of automatic translations depend heavily on the quality of the input. Next to this, automatic translations are often still quite literal, which can lead to even more confusion or misunderstandings.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:42:05 AM by Dint » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: