Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:07:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Defending Vassals  (Read 3605 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: March 22, 2014, 09:12:02 AM »

I'm not sure how it helps the gameplay, not being able to defend vassals. Someone takes your vassals, you take them back, they then take them back - day after day - it grows tiresome after a while, and doesn't really seem to add much to the enjoyment. I think it would be good to have the option to defend them.
Apunto Liburn Caka
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 13:58:42 PM »

If you turn in an vassal province you will win(recive) just GOLD not wood,iron and stone just GOLD ...... Neither can attack your vassal province and you also canot attack an vassal province......!
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 16:14:01 PM »

You can take vassals away from other players - likewise they can then take them back. As I said, its tiresome, and doesn't help the game in any way.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 11:55:31 AM »

This is the vassals purpose, they give income from trade and income from vassal tribute, they are independent cities which can be conquered by other players and released by the owner. You can defend a vassale by annexing and making it a part of your empire if the holding shares a common border with other annexed province or the capital.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
openyun
Private

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:36:20 AM »

Me too, I cant find a reason why you cant protect a vassal that is under you. You may also see if a spy is in you vassal, but then you do not have the capability to counter the spy on your vassal.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 09:43:20 AM »

The logic has been previously posted by Angela.
If you have a suggestion regarding the vassals, please make one. The way to protect the vassal has also been pointed out by Angela. As long as you dont do that, its considered that you dont really want to protect it. No ?
Even choosing a vassal has to have a logic. You want to be able to defend it, make it close to your empire.

Valar morghulis !
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 23:43:27 PM »

much as I appreciate your comments muwe, I have to question if you are playing the same game?

how does making a vassal close to your empire even attempt to defend it - please read up on the game, or play it - you cannot defend a vassal FULL STOP.

It was a suggestion - whether you like it or not - I think its stupid, as do others - some presumably think its a good idea - but trust me - you spend up to 20 hours of a day swapping vassals, you start wondering why you are playing.

Hey - its your game - your guys work it out - I'm just saying what seems pointless to me - maybe everyone else loves the fact you cant defend a vassal, and every 10 mins you have to take it back - it probably makes them want to spend all of their wages here, just for that excitement. But, for me, I disagree - which is why I posted it.

Please dont give me the, Angela replied rubbish, if you dont know how to play the game, thank-you politely.
lakomette
Lieutenant

La nuit, elle veille...

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 02:42:41 AM »

I don't want to protect them but i can say to you some wan to start a war because you take one. And a poor one (like 240 gold per hour)...  *crazy* *xxx*

Lakomette
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 13:16:57 PM »

Barbiearian:

I am playing the game.
As much as I appreciate your comments (which are the same percentage as you appreciate mine) my reply wasnt directed to you.
Saying "politely" and "please" doesnt make it less spicy.
All the suggestions you guys make (And you are not the only ones making them.. if i`m wearing a global moderator badge doesnt mean i`m not posting suggestions also) are reviewed. Sadly, not all of them are being implemented. If I say I agree with you on swapping vassals not making any sense, or why you cant move your city to a different place, or other things that are missing from version 5, do you think it will matter?
They are being reviewed and if applicable, they will be implemented.

Stop acting as if we are on two different sides here, because believe it or not, we are on the same side.

My comment was addressing openyun. who in different posts was saying that he just started playing the game. Before stating that this is useless or doesnt make any sense, just because someone else did that, you should learn the game (AGAIN, not addressing you right now), and make a valid suggestion.

Yes, you might lose a lot of time defending a vassal, just like you were losing a lot of time trying to break a level 2 rally point in version 5. Just like you would spend endless hours trying to catch someone when they were trying to break a colony. Please dont make assumption in what i`m concerned. I have played the game.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 17:05:13 PM by Muwe » Logged

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: