Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 04:10:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chaotic attacks !!  (Read 5603 times)
ovizxc
Private

« on: January 31, 2014, 14:43:12 PM »

Hello. what happens with the attacks? i have an account in realm 3, and another one in realm 19. I gave battles, and i didn't saw any battle reports, i gain no military points, no honor...it's outragious! can someone tell me what is all about ? and when the problem will be solved? and when i get back my military points and honor, or at least when i get back my army that i had before the attacks?
markic
Private

A.C.A.B

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 15:01:38 PM »

me too friend. every attack i dont have battle report and army stocks when come back home. that problem starts yesterday  rant

Некада си била велика земља пуна славе и поноса,сад си мрља на карти,Ђубрад су те уништила!!!
ovizxc
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 15:06:42 PM »

let's hope that someone from the "control tower" won't tell us to write to support to pass us from one to another to avoid the real problem. if it would be a personal problem, i would write it to support. if other thousands of players had the same problem, that means someone should solve this
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 15:07:31 PM by ovizxc » Logged
markic
Private

A.C.A.B

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 15:08:59 PM »

i believe that we are not only who have this problem.. i send message to Tiger for this before you open this topic. We must wait answer o.O  no medals no military points no honor , just green message and money and army stocks...

every my friend from alliance have the same problem,please solve this!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 15:15:39 PM by markic » Logged

Некада си била велика земља пуна славе и поноса,сад си мрља на карти,Ђубрад су те уништила!!!
THUNDER
OLD PLAYER
Private

If I feel proud...I am.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 15:26:02 PM »

Hello. what happens with the attacks? i have an account in realm 3, and another one in realm 19. I gave battles, and i didn't saw any battle reports, i gain no military points, no honor...it's outragious! can someone tell me what is all about ? and when the problem will be solved? and when i get back my military points and honor, or at least when i get back my army that i had before the attacks?
I did experience the same thing.
Lets hope that these last classic versions are not forgoten somewhere on IOs oldest and slowest servers.
Hope this problem will be solved.
Meantime, cheers weekend is comming *beer*
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 15:29:08 PM by THUNDER » Logged

There is no thunder from a clear sky.But...there are no clear skies these days.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »

There was a technical problem, it has been solved yesterday. The battle reports, honor and military points which weren't available during the problem, won't be visible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you didn't get military points from the battle and you are playing in the old realms which are to be closed after the end of the era, please, write your username, realm, your opponent's name and time when the battle took place.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: