Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 10:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: v6 problems  (Read 2185 times)
alfee2009
Private

« on: January 16, 2014, 23:36:22 PM »

hi
i play in Beta2 v6 177

i see in this version some problems that i say those
1-in this version distances between players is very long and its hard to attack around spetialy more than 100 distance.
and as you know this game based on attack and when player cant do very attacks the game doesnt have fun . so i suggest increase the speed of moving army in the map .
2- its about elite forces and their reseaches
its to hard that someone can do the research of elite forces and all  fun of this game is attacking with elite forces but know a few players can build elite forces in the end of the game thats not usefull  and game doesnt have fun
alfee2009
Private

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 16:06:58 PM »

is anyone read this?
do you fix this problems for next server?
please answer fix or not  becouse i want to know that for play or not play next server  *tired*
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 16:44:05 PM »

This are not a problems, to reach your enemies faster you can always research cartography.
About the researches i don't have any news maybe they will be reduced maybe not, the game is still in beta it means it's not a final product so we will have to wait and see.
juan74888
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 21:38:10 PM »

It si good to know that v6 is not final product because when I am repling the battle I can't see it some thing is just wrong with it. *Smiley*
RCrashR
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 16:59:01 PM »

This are not a problems, to reach your enemies faster you can always research cartography.
About the researches i don't have any news maybe they will be reduced maybe not, the game is still in beta it means it's not a final product so we will have to wait and see.

I agree with you .. but how much cartography with lvl 12+5 from alliance +5% logistics from special resource and max lvl skill on your general you still can't siege above 100 distance within 10 minutes. Please fix this. it should be enough to have cartography lvl 10 to attack at 101 distance in 10 minutes with siege.. lvl 20 of cartography to attack at 300 distance with siege within 10 minutes.
The parameters in v6 are totally useless compared to v5. Please modify the params for cartography
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: