Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 21:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: re; change to amount of levels of centralization and number of provinces  (Read 1629 times)
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« on: February 05, 2014, 15:41:13 PM »

surely for this to have much impact on the game, the realm would have to run at a faster rate and run for a longer time, and Lord of the Realm competition start later, or few if any will ever get to that level, however many diamonds they use
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 15:50:35 PM »

It appears to be slower and like you havent got enough time in the beginning. However, as you get used to the development of the game, as your production improves and your empire gets stronger, you will have a much easier time researching centralization levels.
However, any suggestion is taking into consideration and if needed, it will be implemented in the final version of the product.

Cheers

Valar morghulis !
RCrashR
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 16:55:07 PM »

I have played v5 for more than 2 years and I want to say that v6 is much better but:
1. I feel like I will never get to elite units:
Centralization problems-I think you made the time of building and resources needed a little bit too expensive c9,c10 and c11 are almost impossible to make without diamonds before the era ends. I think you should rethink this.

2. Army costs while at home or mission:
Because now the centralizations are so hard to make it's very hard to have a good army.  Compared to v5 where you could make 10-15 centralizations that would grant you a lot of sustain for your army here, at 2.5M population you can barely sustain 100k heavy units. You force us to make 1 of 2 choices:
a. Build a lot of army and attack everyone to grow  (poor economy)
b. Build economically and have almost no army to defend. (poor defense)
You can't build both and grow fast enough to keep up with top players. And sincerely it's much better to grow economically at the moment then military and this part is not fun. I should be able to do both. (top players build economically and use diamonds on caskets to build army)

3. Trading routes are waaaaaay to expensive for their income. The stone you must invest for 3k gold income is crazy, i mean come on.. the trade routes purpose is to get more gold to maintain your army.. but at the moment trading routes aren't worth making because it uses tons of stone, you should really nerf the costs of trading routes so it will serve their purpose.

4. Defense facilities (forts, moats etc.)
USELESS! f7, f8 and f9 are only build for their economical bonuses and to garrison our armies. They should be a lot more stronger to serve their DEFENSIVE purpose.

I think I overdid it a bit, but since I got few minutes of free time at work *Tongue* why not share my point of view *Grin*

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 16:23:11 PM »

Thank you for sharing your point, it will be sent for review.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: