Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:58:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMS don't work  (Read 5749 times)
spyderbvg
Private

« on: January 09, 2014, 12:25:58 PM »

I speak yesterday with Boyana, i told her that buying diamant with SMS didn't work. In the end after "TESTING" said we do somethink wrong. I don't know what i can do wrong by sending a SMS with a text to a number specificated by IO game. Everi time i send the text i am asking for confirmations. I give confirmations and nothink. It is not from us, i lose until now about 1.5 euro for every confirmation i send trying to buy diamant. And IO staff don't do nothin telling that we do somethink wrong *sad*(. I'm tired and very angry for this luck of respect from IO STAFF look at the screenshoot from my phone http://postimg.org/image/pfn41h8ml/
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:29:22 PM by spyderbvg » Logged
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 14:13:05 PM »

Please send me the following information in a private message:
  • Your phone number
  • Your username
  • Your country

Update: Question has been answered in a private message. For others who might be experiencing the same problem: One of the companies that processes our payments is currently experiencing some technical issues. We expect and hope that these issues will be solved today.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 15:19:18 PM by Dint » Logged
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 12:18:25 PM »

The issue with the SMS option for players in Romania has been solved, so it should be working properly again now. *ok*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: