Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:05:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incognito for 15 minutes...  (Read 3669 times)
Haccerra
Private

« on: April 24, 2013, 22:38:46 PM »

What in the name of Grace is "incognito for 15 minutes" button in game? What does it actually do? I tried clicking it, but I have never seen any difference... Can anyone explain me about that...?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 10:29:47 AM »

When you log into the game, you have 3 min where you appear offline to you allies. When you activate Incognito for 15 min, this period extents for 15 more minutes and the bulb before your name in Alliance remains gray. After thet you appear as online to your allies ant the bulb is green.
Anyway, that is the way it should be functioning, but there are some problems with that button that are going to be resolved, and that is probably why you can't see the difference.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
thanathos242
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 21:20:24 PM »

why you suspend this option? without announcement.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 10:19:52 AM »

Probably because of what she wrote above ? Some problems with it.. should be fixed..
and an announcement is usually sent when theres a huge impact in the game.. when the impact is low, the announcements are not generated. Consider "Severity levels".. Severity 1, nobody can access IO. Severity two, part of servers is down (both with announcements and all) severity 3, certain functions are down.. ( spying ability for example).. Severity 4... well .. a button doesnt work..

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: