Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 23:00:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is holiday protection active?  (Read 13642 times)
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 19:02:27 PM »

my man.. how did you loose 3k diamonds.. i`m just curious .. how did you estimate that ?
Also, why do you find this topic AFTER you made the mistake and not before? Or maybe you found it before and just decided to ignore it.. and that post of yours, if you change the language to english,  the text changes too..

Valar morghulis !
Zsigmund
Trusted Member

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 19:22:53 PM »

my man.. how did you loose 3k diamonds.. i`m just curious .. how did you estimate that ?
Also, why do you find this topic AFTER you made the mistake and not before? Or maybe you found it before and just decided to ignore it.. and that post of yours, if you change the language to english,  the text changes too..

Woooooowwww man :O you are so clever:O
You know so much about the game:O changing the language? :O wooooowww

Дај да ти го поминам главниот!
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 19:36:35 PM »

Zsigmung.. thank you for your very intelligent comment. The fact that he is posting a text in Macedonian stating afterwards that "Maybe you dont understand bla bla.." is not really cleaver from your boys part either dont you think ?
And the question above that still remains.. how did he estimate losses of over 3000 diamonds ?
Unless you have an answer to that question, dont troll on this...

Valar morghulis !
Zsigmund
Trusted Member

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 19:58:42 PM »

The question about 3k diamonds... He spent it for 24 hours... Hm.... It's a complex one for you, but here are some hints: gift season; how many diamonds you spend for max gifts you can send to your ally memeber; alliance members=8; open all from your temple on extra+, holiday protection begins-chance to build up your economy/army... Got it?
If not, please do not ask again. *Smiley*
Thank you

Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 20:35:09 PM »

Zsigmund.. He is blaming IO for loosing 3k of diamonds because of this HP. Stop with this arrogance please.. it doesnt make your brain bigger..
Can you let him talk now ? How is IO to be blamed for loosing 3K diamonds for sending 8x21 gifts.. to everyone.. hell he could have sent gifts to god.. doesnt mean he lost anything with that.. you people just like throwing number there..

Valar morghulis !
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 20:36:28 PM »

And a player who needs to do all of that.. even in a blitz realm (x10 btw.. just in case you dont know) has zero skills.. now  be quiet!

Valar morghulis !
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 20:40:34 PM »

Smart guy here is one picture, if u are smart as u are pretending compare only letters from previous clipnet and this one http://prntscr.com/2cwkco
And for the losses and 3k diamonds, well you will one day be damaged not by your mistake and you will see what was i talking about... and they will give you only 300 diamonds for damages...

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 20:42:22 PM »

And a player who needs to do all of that.. even in a blitz realm (x10 btw.. just in case you dont know) has zero skills.. now  be quiet!
now you be quite... blitz realm is x4 speed, and x10 is megablitz smartguy... now sushhhh...

Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 20:43:27 PM »

I was asking how much army/resources you could have lost.. i know what that screenshot of yours meant.. You did NOT lose 3k diamonds.. Mathematically thats impossible.. you may have lost 600 diamonds.. even 700 from opening chests, 10h production.. but taking advantage of that bug, doesnt make you Virgin Mary either now.. does it?

Valar morghulis !
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 20:45:39 PM »

Aaaanyway.. *Smiley* Good luck spending those 300 diamonds now.. Open all the chests again.. we need people doing that.. i am grateful there are people spending that much.. cuz after all this is a game where we share all.. including the resources of these mega players.. *wink*

Valar morghulis !
Zsigmund
Trusted Member

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2013, 20:48:29 PM »

I was asking how much army/resources you could have lost.. i know what that screenshot of yours meant.. You did NOT lose 3k diamonds.. Mathematically thats impossible.. you may have lost 600 diamonds.. even 700 from opening chests, 10h production.. but taking advantage of that bug, doesnt make you Virgin Mary either now.. does it?
I gave u the hints... Sorry... *sad*
A friendly advice: stop trying to understand it...

tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2013, 20:49:43 PM »

Well take your time and calculate, free casket on ekstra+ 10, casket from 4 on ekstra+ 16, 15 diamonds casket on ekstra + 60, 25 diamonds on ekstra+ 100 diamonds, 49 diamonds on ekstra+196 diamonds and 99 diamonds on ekstra+ 396 al of this x2 day before yesterday and yesterday, two caskets from 96hour production for bying 14k diamonds, 2x 10 hour production and instant mobilization on army and instant researches....

tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2013, 20:52:07 PM »

Aaaanyway.. *Smiley* Good luck spending those 300 diamonds now.. Open all the chests again.. we need people doing that.. i am grateful there are people spending that much.. cuz after all this is a game where we share all.. including the resources of these mega players.. *wink*
Hahahhah.... you can only dream my way of playing smartguy, with or without diamonds... i will not be able to spy because of x5 range net worth points...

Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2013, 20:56:15 PM »

tock.a.. i care very close to zero for how much you spent.. and btw.. all caskets.. opened on extra.. plus lets say you had the bonus caskets.. equals 838 diamonds.. you bought 14k diamonds.. you lost 838.. you get 300 back.. you lost 538 diamonds.. 14000 - 538 leaves you with 13462 diamonds.. open all caskets again and give yourself a pat on the back..
Lol.. with or without diamonds.. and yet again you just bought 14k of something you dont really need.. congrats "smartguy"..

Valar morghulis !
Zsigmund
Trusted Member

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2013, 23:03:56 PM »

tock.a.. i care very close to zero for how much you spent.. and btw.. all caskets.. opened on extra.. plus lets say you had the bonus caskets.. equals 838 diamonds.. you bought 14k diamonds.. you lost 838.. you get 300 back.. you lost 538 diamonds.. 14000 - 538 leaves you with 13462 diamonds.. open all caskets again and give yourself a pat on the back..
Lol.. with or without diamonds.. and yet again you just bought 14k of something you dont really need.. congrats "smartguy"..
Once again, please, quit trying to understand...
Thanks... *wink*

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: