Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:28:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is holiday protection active?  (Read 13544 times)
brrano
Private

« on: December 20, 2013, 18:33:09 PM »

Guys.... what are you doing? *Grin* It's possible to active Holiday protection already now, and the message next to it says it ENDS on 21.12 15:00.....

it wa supposed to START on 21.12... 15:00, not end *Grin*:D

Too much X-mass punch or wtf happened?  *xxx*
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 18:53:17 PM »

Yes we know it's a bug *Smiley* it will be fixed.
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 18:54:57 PM »

Thanks for reporting! *ok*
We're currently investigating how this happened.

Maybe someone started with the Christmas punch a bit early indeed. *Grin*
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 18:55:55 PM by Dint » Logged
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 19:53:38 PM »

Hey.. HP or no HP.. i want some of that punch.. but the punch as in the drink.. not the punch as in the "Chuck Norris" thing.. *Grin*

Valar morghulis !
cynthia1203
Private

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 19:57:37 PM »

where will the proteccion be found ?
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 20:51:00 PM »

Click on the "Get diamonds" icon > extras> holiday protection.
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 09:48:13 AM »

Hey.. HP or no HP.. i want some of that punch.. but the punch as in the drink.. not the punch as in the "Chuck Norris" thing.. *Grin*
*drunk*

The Holidays protection will be stopped soon and then become available again at 15:00 server time (GMT +2).
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 12:42:05 PM »

*drunk*

The Holidays protection will be stopped soon and then become available again at 15:00 server time (GMT +2).
Will be stopped soon ? What are you doing ? We have many losses because of your mistake, first you put holiday protection then with no announcment you are stopping it? And we are damaged, and your answer about that Huh?

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
gio892
Private

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 13:09:01 PM »

wouldn't been the right thing to leave it active at this point? instead of removing it without saying anything?  *bravo* *bravo*
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 15:18:56 PM »

I have losses over 3k diamonds, and i dont want diamonds i will give them 300 diamonds ( they give me that in returtn ) x10. I want to return my lost army, i have messages where they say is not right but its final desicion 300 diamonds in return for losses.

brrano
Private

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 16:12:38 PM »

I have losses over 3k diamonds, and i dont want diamonds i will give them 300 diamonds ( they give me that in returtn ) x10. I want to return my lost army, i have messages where they say is not right but its final desicion 300 diamonds in return for losses.

Man on 1 hand I understand you and why you are dissapointed, but on the other hand I don't.

If you are such an experienced player, why did you go to holiday protection when you knew that somethign is not right here? You knetw what the messages said - that it starts 21.12 @ 15:00, and despite that you just clicked it a day early without thinking.

I do agree it is unfortunate, but I am one of the "bastards" who was killing players today when the protection dissapeared. And - nobody from my allaince was killed - because we are smart players and we knew that this is an error and we were careful.

Yes, IO made a mistake.. but so did you.

Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 16:17:48 PM »

As mentioned earlier in this topic, it was a bug.

The Holidays protection was supposed to be activated on the 21st of December at 15:00 server time (GMT +2). This date has been announced in-game, on the forums and on our Facebook pages, like we always do when the Holidays protection becomes available for activation.

Instead of just activating the option, it would have been possible to ask us what's going on like the starter of this topic did.

After the Holidays protection had been activated, we had no other option than deactivating it. The reason for this is that if we wouldn't deactivate it, we wouldn't have be able to activate the current Holidays protection, which would have been an even bigger problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and in case you have any questions about this situation in relation to your account, we would kindly like to ask you to contact us personally so we can see what we can do for you.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 16:22:11 PM by Dint » Logged
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 16:57:42 PM »

Man on 1 hand I understand you and why you are dissapointed, but on the other hand I don't.

If you are such an experienced player, why did you go to holiday protection when you knew that somethign is not right here? You knetw what the messages said - that it starts 21.12 @ 15:00, and despite that you just clicked it a day early without thinking.

I do agree it is unfortunate, but I am one of the "bastards" who was killing players today when the protection dissapeared. And - nobody from my allaince was killed - because we are smart players and we knew that this is an error and we were careful.

Yes, IO made a mistake.. but so did you.
I think that you dont understand macedonian but u can understand numbers... look at this picture it says what i did http://prntscr.com/2cm875  

Edit by Dint: Fixed BBCode markup
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 17:12:04 PM by Dint » Logged

tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2013, 17:01:28 PM »

As mentioned earlier in this topic, it was a bug.

The Holidays protection was supposed to be activated on the 21st of December at 15:00 server time (GMT +2). This date has been announced in-game, on the forums and on our Facebook pages, like we always do when the Holidays protection becomes available for activation.

Instead of just activating the option, it would have been possible to ask us what's going on like the starter of this topic did.

After the Holidays protection had been activated, we had no other option than deactivating it. The reason for this is that if we wouldn't deactivate it, we wouldn't have be able to activate the current Holidays protection, which would have been an even bigger problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and in case you have any questions about this situation in relation to your account, we would kindly like to ask you to contact us personally so we can see what we can do for you.
Please dont make me laugh, i know i play this game and i asked... http://prntscr.com/2cm875 it says in translate Holiday protection automaticaly expires on 21.12.2013 in 15h server time. Plus for one month spent money on diamonds you get your pay for half year... You all know for which account Im talking about...

tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2013, 17:02:24 PM »

AND DONT MAKE ME STUPID, CO'S IM NOT STUPID !!!
message for IO...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 17:07:28 PM by tock.a » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: