Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 10:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperia Online For Android  (Read 3091 times)
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« on: December 18, 2013, 20:04:08 PM »

Hi guys.. I am trying to use Imperia Online on my Android Phone. Can I please ask you if realm Tactical (129) should be available there?
Cuz I am registered.. and I cannot find it in the list of realms.. On the other hand I can log to MegaBlitz 140 ( to which I have subscribed about 7 months ago, but never actively played it)..
So.. to make a long story short.. whats up with realm 129 on the Mobile Platform (Android)?

Valar morghulis !
deco25
Private

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »

Hi guys.. I am trying to use Imperia Online on my Android Phone. Can I please ask you if realm Tactical (129) should be available there?
Cuz I am registered.. and I cannot find it in the list of realms.. On the other hand I can log to MegaBlitz 140 ( to which I have subscribed about 7 months ago, but never actively played it)..
So.. to make a long story short.. whats up with realm 129 on the Mobile Platform (Android)?

the application you do not have the option to blitz or beta realms and the conventional realms *ok*
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 12:54:00 PM »

I just said i have access to Blitz.. the only one i see missing there is the tactical 129..

Valar morghulis !
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 15:14:53 PM »

Thank you. I have my answer from the support team.
This type of realm is not available ( at least for the moment) for any of the mobile platforms.

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: