Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 09:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elite units  (Read 2637 times)
felix_r
Captain

« on: December 03, 2013, 10:38:04 AM »

Hello.
I want to speak here about elite units in V6.

I'm playing in Beta v6 161 and today we are going to start Lords of the Realm stage. The era is going to end soon, but nobody from my alliance reached elite units yet. The developers of V6 made to many military researches that player need to buy in order to reach elite units. Only the players that buy a lot of diamonds can have it.

I think you should cut the number of military researches at least by 30%, other way elite units stay unreachable for 99% of the players.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 10:13:54 AM »

Your suggestion has been reviewed, there will be no changes of the military researches in Beta v6 161. After the end of the era, the realm will be restarted with the updated village design as well as other balancing gameplay changes

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 13:02:28 PM »

Your suggestion has been reviewed, there will be no changes of the military researches in Beta v6 161. After the end of the era, the realm will be restarted with the updated village design as well as other balancing gameplay changes

Thanks  *rose*
GreatGuardian
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 02:25:22 AM »

At least make the Military Science academy work more efficiently - have it reduce the time of a research by half compared to the current level of the military university. I don't even know what the point of the Base Level reduction is - you are already charging players to build the academy and extra resources for a research, at least give a better time reduction.
Right now, if I have to research Armor 18 for Phalanx, I can either choose to pay 14m in Iron and wait 4.1 days, or pay 21m in Iron and wait 3.1 days, instead of 2. And this only gets worse with the higher levels - Paladins require level 22 armor, which at Military University 20 takes over 15 days, while at the Military Science academy lvl 1 it takes 13.9 days, instead of 7.5, so I get less than 2 days off at the price of 25m Iron extra.
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 13:12:33 PM »

Yesterday few changes were announced by the administration of the game, but nothing about the elite units researches.

I'm close to finish 4-th era of V6 and still never reached Paladins and Guardians (only Elite archers and Phalanx at the last week of the era).

If you plan to keep this units only for the players that use to spend more than 5000 diamonds per era, just say so! Be honest, don't lie to us. If you don't, please make this units reachable.

Promilus
Private

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 06:43:07 AM »

On v5 it was pretty pointless to attack castle with heavy units because it's quite easy to reach early elite (even at ~200k pts), here most ppl do it anyway because elite is so expensive (well centralization 10 and 11 are tough ones, armor etc are easier achievable) so no elite until you are some 2-3mln points.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 18:52:31 PM »

All your suggestions will be reviewed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: