Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 14:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: defence  (Read 3216 times)
rawedge
Private

« on: November 29, 2013, 20:46:38 PM »

i dont know what you think, but it is getting sometimes irritating when a player twice your size attacking you, i mean there is no way you can defend against him and spending all day in front of the pc so he wont kill your army or take resources also no the answer, i just wonder why cant we have an option that players can help each other by sending troops to defend one another ?
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 01:38:13 AM »

i dont know what you think, but it is getting sometimes irritating when a player twice your size attacking you, i mean there is no way you can defend against him and spending all day in front of the pc so he wont kill your army or take resources also no the answer, i just wonder why cant we have an option that players can help each other by sending troops to defend one another ?

You don't need to spend all your day in front of PC, you can send your army away. Especially for that you have a new option in V6 called "Military expedition".

-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 02:55:29 AM »

yes and whit the "military expidition" You can chosse how many times you wont to have your army away. http://prntscr.com/28c5tw

Maybe for some people 12hours his not enought  *freak* Maybe we can do 1 day of expidition  *hihi*

Bonne partie
BANDIT#1
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 06:24:15 AM »

It would be more of a game if we could send troops to our Allies.  ....... send troops away for the day so you can rebuild your fortress ?  wassup
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 16:21:44 PM »

why rebuilding your forteress? dont rebuild it. You can do what you wont whit your forteress down.

Bonne partie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: