Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 11:28:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium extras not locked  (Read 1875 times)
Elexia25
Private

« on: November 23, 2013, 12:48:51 PM »

"The following change has been made in the game: if the difference between the value/gold equivalent of the attacker's army and defender's net points' gold equivalent is drastic, the Premium extras of the defender will not be locked under attack."

Are you able to provide any further details on what this difference is i.e. what percentage triggers it?

I understand from this rule that if triggered the defender can move his army instantly and therefore it is important that i know before attacking whether the defender can do this or not to avoid any nasty surprises.

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 13:40:29 PM »

The defender will be able to move his army if the value of the attacker army is 5 to 10% of the value of the net worth points of the defender.
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=31659.msg225780#msg225780

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 13:40:38 PM »

The game it self is set that way that automatically calculates the army of the attacker you are being attacked from. You can check by trying to move few soldiers and see if the option is available.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: