Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 11:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People spreading love in Realm 5  (Read 29871 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2008, 01:12:24 AM »

yes, it has Hiske`s mark all over (the change of posts )  *Grin*

btw, what`s the AAR here?
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2008, 03:11:01 AM »

How agresive are you Goronja.....the life is not ending here.....please  go to a doctor ...hm...i think he could help you....
hm...i am geting scared....if somoane atacked you once...you cry on the forum for so muck time..what it will hapen when you lose a war?Huh?

besides ..i am not from Romania asshole   *pardon* *pardon*...I'm from Moldova *Tongue* *bear* *bear* *bear*

When life is not ending here for you,please don't play this game,no more,and go to hospitality,maybe they try to help youre brain

and btw you are scared me very much soon,believe me,and you will cry like litlle girl here.

Ah Moldova asshole
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:11:51 AM by GORONJA » Logged

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2008, 03:22:57 AM »

*evil* *evil* Croatia team..yes i got out because i made ALCOOL alliance and i agreed to go out just to give to Croatia a lesson... they will lose for sure....and u guys were kicked 2 peoples from Croatia....and we did only for 1 guy...so get lost in your life *Smiley*)

You give to Croatia a lesson? Ah beicumine,you don.t know how to play good player,you must learn much more, and please will you stay army home please.

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: