Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 02:05:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People spreading love in Realm 5  (Read 30397 times)
nagai
Private

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2008, 13:40:59 PM »

thx powwer98 ...good wards...thats what i'm trying to explain...and evry of RoBoys war was for a Reason....we more thought in individual wars...and if you will look Croatia thought with little alliances that reached with big problems theyr 2x points.... After what i heard from a friend they are totaly stupid in wars...they fought a war with ORDEN...hm....my friend is the lider...in ORDEN only 2 players ware atacking..and in Croatia 8-9....but the final score...ORDEN-608 ..Croatia - 658 ...They cought an atack in the final day.....and then in Croatia ware 14 members..and they kicked half of them to dont lose the war......hm...and they call them A BIG ALLIANCE....IDIOTIZM

hm....Goronjak,moronjak..or how the shit they call you....YOU ARE MORE STUPID THEN A ROCK....your comment sucks....

man....how old are you? can you please look for a english dictionary BEFORE you write a post?

and second thing...you shouldn't believe everything your friend tells you because he may tell you that a hole in a fence is actually a pussy  *Grin*
and then you would think you aren't a virgin anymore  *Grin*

anyway...not kidding....get a dictionary....
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2008, 14:03:15 PM »

hahaha...a good one... man i had a hard night....i barelly see the monitor...hm.. *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

GO GET A LIFE...........
THE MATRIX HAS YOU.........
CROATIA MEMBERS SUCK  *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance*

Sincerly your : RememberMe[Ro_Boys]

nagai
Private

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2008, 14:40:36 PM »

hahaha...a good one... man i had a hard night....i barelly see the monitor...hm.. *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

GO GET A LIFE...........

your 'insults' are very mature...i can see from your constant repeating of matrix that you have a huge vocabulary...
you should give up playing games and grab a few books ...maybe you would learn something new...  *Grin*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2008, 14:55:26 PM »

I promise I don't swear and I don't write in other languages  *kissgirl*
Is it enoght?Huh?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 14:58:51 PM by Hiske » Logged

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2008, 17:07:33 PM »

*tired*i am sleepy of all talk...i just telling u Alcool  did in 24 hours 6000 war points with OSMANLI and 2400 with Croatia....by away it will be a perfect forum subject in hall of shame for both alliances...with all the battles and reports as well....general12 have seen already all battles....it s splendid...Croatia (pls shud up) ...we ll be before u believe me *Smiley*) *rose*...i will offer u some drinks because that we do with all our friends and enemies (from the house) doesnt matter the results !!! *Lips Sealed*
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2008, 18:45:09 PM »

I promise I don't swear and I don't write in other languages  *kissgirl*
Is it enoght?Huh?

hm...i don"t understand who did this?Huh???
 *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2008, 18:45:58 PM »

hm...i don"t understand who did this?Huh???
 *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

I did *Smiley*

(as you can see your post was edited by me)  *rose*
acromantic
Private

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2008, 18:58:52 PM »

What a penible story...the author isn't embarrased to cry like a girl just because Ciprianus have good diplomacy skills and friends? Or did he intend to make best image for leader of Alcool, on the reverse effect? *Grin*
dengo
Private

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2008, 19:37:32 PM »

Look who's talking Beicumine  *Grin*  They throw you out from Alcool am I right or not ?  *hmm*
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2008, 21:50:11 PM »

GO GET A LIFE...........

Romonian is a good players,but you are only big sucks and chicken,moron

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2008, 21:51:08 PM »

can we all please stop swearing? thank you very much!  *kissgirl*
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2008, 21:52:49 PM »

thx powwer98 ...good wards...thats what i'm trying to explain...and evry of RoBoys war was for a Reason....we more thought in individual wars...and if you will look Croatia thought with little alliances that reached with big problems theyr 2x points.... After what i heard from a friend they are totaly stupid in wars...they fought a war with ORDEN...hm....my friend is the lider...in ORDEN only 2 players ware atacking..and in Croatia 8-9....but the final score...ORDEN-608 ..Croatia - 658 ...They cought an atack in the final day.....and then in Croatia ware 14 members..and they kicked half of them to dont lose the war......hm...and they call them A BIG ALLIANCE....IDIOTIZM

hm....Goronjak,moronjak..or how the shit they call you....YOU ARE MORE STUPID THEN A ROCK....your comment sucks....

I told you,please don't talk to much,you are stupid and youre coments,go away to Real life don't boder me

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2008, 23:55:53 PM »

How agresive are you Goronja.....the life is not ending here.....please  go to a doctor ...hm...i think he could help you....
hm...i am geting scared....if somoane atacked you once...you cry on the forum for so muck time..what it will hapen when you lose a war?Huh?

besides ..i am not from Romania asshole   *pardon* *pardon*...I'm from Moldova *Tongue* *bear* *bear* *bear*

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2008, 00:08:33 AM »

*evil* *evil* Croatia team..yes i got out because i made ALCOOL alliance and i agreed to go out just to give to Croatia a lesson... they will lose for sure....and u guys were kicked 2 peoples from Croatia....and we did only for 1 guy...so get lost in your life *Smiley*)
dengo
Private

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2008, 00:32:14 AM »

Wou...Beucumine  We are deeply honored with your sacrifice...  *rose* 
We must be very careful not to win a war with Alcool... it will be a shock for you...  *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

Good luck in France alliance... say hello to Yokan  *Smiley*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: