Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:59:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People spreading love in Realm 5  (Read 29875 times)
nasio
Captain

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 09:43:09 AM »

no,,just to stop the hate between romania and croatia  *Grin*
nagai
Private

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »

i think that all of you people should go back to school (if you aren't allready in one) and learn english again...from the words you are all typing i can barely understand anything that makes sense...

and i think that Alcool should watch out not to kick another member of their alliance when the next war starts  *Shocked*

especially not another leader ....right beicumine?  *Grin*
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 10:01:38 AM »

i think that all of you people should go back to school (if you aren't allready in one) and learn english again...from the words you are all typing i can barely understand anything that makes sense...

and i think that Alcool should watch out not to kick another member of their alliance when the next war starts  *Shocked*

especially not another leader ....right beicumine?  *Grin*

U refering to my English as well?
nagai
Private

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 10:03:36 AM »

U refering to my English as well?

your english was perfect...cure for my eyes  *Smiley*
nagai
Private

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »

no,,just to stop the hate between romania and croatia  *Grin*

you can't stop the hate between romania and croatia....

it started in 1998 when we kicked their ass in world soccer championship  *Grin*
nasio
Captain

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »

that is it ,,and i wonder why  *Grin*
nagai
Private

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 10:18:04 AM »

that is it ,,and i wonder why  *Grin*

yes....second most important thing in the world....soccer....  *Grin*
nasio
Captain

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 10:20:21 AM »

yes....second most important thing in the world....soccer....  *Grin*

and what is the first important thing  Huh?
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 10:31:17 AM »

WOW  *Grin* *Grin* very inteligent are guys from Croatia...in croatia u have a city called Pula can u go in Pula pls ??!! sooner posible is much better for you guys....if u say that about Roboys is your opinion ....but what about the small Alcool alliance ? u declared wars econd time and u start kicking out FRANZZ and FARKy from Croatia...keep going like this maybe u will dissapear  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *Grin* *bear*
Watch Alcool ...learn from them....GORONJA you are next on Ciprianus list be ready..as Dengo say war are 7 days so ciprianus focused just for u GORONJA...they are 4 days left hihihi  *Angry*he will crushed you so f.... beautiful then he will give u a  *rose*

*Angry* I am waiting, but is never come to me  *Angry*, *Grin* Come to me baby  *Tongue*

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
nagai
Private

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 10:41:12 AM »

and what is the first important thing  Huh?

well...of course....imperia online!!  *Grin*
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »

well...of course....imperia online!!  *Grin*

*bear*

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »

thx powwer98 ...good wards...thats what i'm trying to explain...and evry of RoBoys war was for a Reason....we more thought in individual wars...and if you will look Croatia thought with little alliances that reached with big problems theyr 2x points.... After what i heard from a friend they are totaly stupid in wars...they fought a war with ORDEN...hm....my friend is the lider...in ORDEN only 2 players ware atacking..and in Croatia 8-9....but the final score...ORDEN-608 ..Croatia - 658 ...They cought an atack in the final day.....and then in Croatia ware 14 members..and they kicked half of them to dont lose the war......hm...and they call them A BIG ALLIANCE....IDIOTIZM

hm....Goronjak,moronjak..or how the shit they call you....YOU ARE MORE STUPID THEN A ROCK....your comment sucks....

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2008, 12:15:33 PM »

Hiske  YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chek this : realm7 this era nickname : _Leon_ ban : 1 year.....
MUltiaccounting...

hm....if you have 2 accounts 1- is deleted , the second gets a 48 hour ban.....
this both accounts were banned for 1 year...it means deleted.....

Why the rules for him sudenly changed a Hiske?Huh??

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »

chance you are one of turkish  bigest cheaters  *rose*......hm you say pushing 40 milions gold is not cheating? Huh? Huh? Huh? *Shocked* *Shocked*?Huh? and what is that?Huh? *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

*Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*

chance
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 13:04:52 PM »

chance you are one of turkish  bigest cheaters  *rose*......hm you say pushing 40 milions gold is not cheating? Huh? Huh? Huh? *Shocked* *Shocked*?Huh? and what is that?Huh? *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

*Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*

rememberme, do you remember aa33?? he is not in the game because of me.. *Grin* we wanted admins understand more cheaters will be in the game if they dont delete aa33 with his friends... in realm 5 if you play now without some cheaters, the reason is me.. you need to thank to me..  *hmm* and aa33 was a romanian??? greatest cheater in IO history.. a romanian..  *Grin* *Grin*

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=1623.msg11476#msg11476
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 13:10:22 PM by chance » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: