Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 03:19:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People spreading love in Realm 5  (Read 29881 times)
chance
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 15:26:24 PM »

Turks are amateur cheater, but some of them cheat a lot. I knew from my own experience. I played one era in R7 and the best 2 turks alliances have most players banned for 48 hours 2 or 3 times that era. And it wasn't the first era when they were banned (and not the last). And, in addition, they "stole" our victory in a war with one of those two alliances *crazy*

turkish players making one thing= it is gift bank credit when some of them stop playing.. and noone can say it is trick.. if some admins tell me it is illegal, i could show you maybe 50 bulgarians in realm 1 whom gift bank credit their friends..( whom you didnt ban with turkish players)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 15:27:38 PM by chance » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 18:37:51 PM »

You mean multi accounts in the beginning to push your net way too much? *Grin*

I am the one and only!
chance
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 19:02:33 PM »

You mean multi accounts in the beginning to push your net way too much? *Grin*

i mean admins delete turkish players wihout thinking and protect other nation players ( specially bulgarian players) and it is maybe because of turkish players play great without credit... just like me...  *Grin*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 19:06:24 PM by chance » Logged
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 19:07:52 PM »

i mean admins delete turkish players wihout thinking and protect other nation players ( specially bulgarian players)

that's a lie *Smiley*
chance
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 19:09:21 PM »

that's a lie *Smiley*

end of realm 1 i will show you some lies via photos.. dont worry free premium member..  *Grin*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 19:17:29 PM »

end of realm 1 i will show you some lies via photos.. dont worry free premium member..  *Grin*

no one is deleted for no reason; I can guarantee you that *Smiley*
chance
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 19:20:07 PM »

no one is deleted for no reason; I can guarantee you that *Smiley*

we already know it.. but to use rules however they want is nat fair.. right? and try to ready my first post to this topic.. and try to understand..  *wink*
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 21:14:02 PM »

chance if u are nikkone then i think u remember me from last era we had nice fights  *bear*
chance
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 21:16:41 PM »

chance if u are nikkone then i think u remember me from last era we had nice fights  *bear*

no mate.. i attacked many times to nikkone and he wrote his password to me.. and i did mistake to open his accunt.. because chance and nikkone( both nick deleted after i opened nikkone's accunt) but if you remember nikkone, you can remember his flag.. norway. right?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 21:18:28 PM by chance » Logged
dengo
Private

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 01:14:49 AM »

Ok Darksoul or WHYShouldAnyoneRememberYou uh... really why should anyone remember you or your words?
Is it just you stupid or all the boys...?  *dance*

Your mighty alliance fight 6 (six) wars during this era and you fill strong? How nice for you and your stupid egoism ha ha...

Where are you on the alliance statistics?... Let me see.. wooo you are like 14th ... yea... nice  *Tongue* and you have like... let me see... 44 points... nice ... one mighty alliance and one REALLY mighty warrior  *Tongue*
You should really bee proud...

Let me see... Croatia 3th place and 186 points... AND REALLY WHYShouldAnyoneRememberYou Huh?  *bravo*

You call Croatia people stupid ? Who are you to say this? Shame yourself and Romania should shame of you...

*bear*  *bear*  *bear*

GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 02:05:32 AM »

Ah Darksoul, you are stupid boy who talk to much,you are cheaters and coward  and IO is much more, no game for me, And don't play this game please, go back to real life if you like much more.Go away stupid little man.You have know nothing about us and please don't write stupid thinks here.!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 03:16:41 AM by GORONJA » Logged

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2008, 05:44:05 AM »

WOW  *Grin* *Grin* very inteligent are guys from Croatia...in croatia u have a city called Pula can u go in Pula pls ??!! sooner posible is much better for you guys....if u say that about Roboys is your opinion ....but what about the small Alcool alliance ? u declared wars econd time and u start kicking out FRANZZ and FARKy from Croatia...keep going like this maybe u will dissapear  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *Grin* *bear*
Watch Alcool ...learn from them....GORONJA you are next on Ciprianus list be ready..as Dengo say war are 7 days so ciprianus focused just for u GORONJA...they are 4 days left hihihi  *Angry*he will crushed you so f.... beautiful then he will give u a  *rose*
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008, 07:11:58 AM »

Ok Darksoul or WHYShouldAnyoneRememberYou uh... really why should anyone remember you or your words?
Is it just you stupid or all the boys...?  *dance*

Your mighty alliance fight 6 (six) wars during this era and you fill strong? How nice for you and your stupid egoism ha ha...

Where are you on the alliance statistics?... Let me see.. wooo you are like 14th ... yea... nice  *Tongue* and you have like... let me see... 44 points... nice ... one mighty alliance and one REALLY mighty warrior  *Tongue*
You should really bee proud...

Let me see... Croatia 3th place and 186 points... AND REALLY WHYShouldAnyoneRememberYou Huh?  *bravo*

You call Croatia people stupid ? Who are you to say this? Shame yourself and Romania should shame of you...

*bear*  *bear*  *bear*

Well, i think i disagree. Having an alliance high on the ranking list DOES NOT mean that alliance is better than all other alliances. The ranking system now is different from before. Most of the good alliances in Realm 5 cannot declare on smaller alliances because of the vast difference in networth. BUt to say that Roboys is lower on the list because they arent as good as Croatia is wrong. I think Roboys is a good alliance with good players. Same with Reborn, Havoc and a couple others. I also think that in this era many of the good players/alliances are more interested in individual wars which i think its ok. Reborn had only 1 alliance war but that was mainly to teach Tm America a lesson. But individually we are good players with good military points. Different alliances have different strategies and Roboys play according to what they feel is best. I dont think any alliance has the right to look down on them because of alliance ranking. Their remarkable individual records/statistics speak for themselves.

Cheers!
nasio
Captain

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 09:38:32 AM »

what about having a nap between ur alliances ,,i can do the negotiation  *Grin*
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 09:40:14 AM »

what about having a nap between ur alliances ,,i can do the negotiation  *Grin*

Dont think Roboys need a NAP to defend themselves. They're more than capable.  *Grin*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: