Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 20:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People spreading love in Realm 5  (Read 30209 times)
dengo
Private

« on: December 30, 2007, 20:35:07 PM »

*rose*  This is a story about nice people in this troubled times...
The one is Ciprianus - leader of Alcool and the other is Smitrea leader of Roboys... This guys are in love deeply...
This is a heartbreaking (long) story:

We (CROATIA) declared war before few weeks to Alcool. During the war Ciprianus was banned for 48 hours a guess for cheating  *hmm* ... we did destroy him... And win the war... Other members didn't do nothing...
So.. we don't like cheaters... Shoot us  *Grin*

But... Cip (Ciprianus) has friends... thats very good for him   *kissgirl*... not just friends... he have whole alliance to love him... This alliance was PL_DP. They immediate declare war on us... brrrrr...
We destroyed them in one big war... it was good war... and we did well... So we don't like cheaters friends too...
Shoot us  *Grin*

Ciprianus is thinking... what now... BUT he have more friends  *kissgirl* ... good for Cip I must say  *bear*
This friends call themselves Roboys ... don't know what that means... ok .. they are Boys not girls ... *kissgirl*
But they didn't declare war on us.. No... they have different tactics... they use sneak attacks to destroy our armies ... not for money or glory BUT for LOVE...  *kissgirl*

So... the guys like ZUZUZUZUZU or something and the big guy smitrea himself are spreading love in this Realm because they all love each other so much.. They don't like wars... they like sneak attacks beacause they don't like to show themselves... BUT IT' LOVE  *rose* ..

SO GO AHEAD GUYS (or Boys) spread love to this Realm5 ... love yourselves behind sheets and send your sneak attacks (your secret love) on us people from CROATIA alliance... *Tongue*

Best regards,

Dengo, leader of CROATIA  *bear*

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 11:38:20 AM »

WOW  *Grin*.... *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*..what a funny story guys i will cry deeply impressed of your love story...Dengo i guess u read too much Agatha Christie (version Romantic) and u cry..soon they will look at you as well..1 thing is sure u were x 3 in points compare to Roboys who play this game longer then u 4 sure and much better..now if they have 2 guys in vacantion and u got some new members maybe the sistem could let them declare war to them...and i believe after they will crush you PL_DP will have their funn time with you then we clean what is left from them...
i wait untill that will happen... *dance*....dont make such a dramatic film from that . *rose*

Beicumine Alcool leader *Smiley*)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 12:51:30 PM »

Very funny story *hahaha*
By the way, you heard about milli points? Or you attacked armies only in wars? *pardon*

I am the one and only!
dengo
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 15:11:27 PM »

Yes beicumine... I love Agatha  *Grin*. And no... we are not outside the 3x range with Roboys...look better next time
Roboys 2157536 , CROATIA 812473 that is in 3x range... so your theory doesn't stand...
Radoo I heard about military points... I have nothing against it... and I wouldn't say a thing about attacks that Cip didn't say so before attacks ... so that's a strange thing...
But what the hack  *Grin*  ... love is spreading in strange ways  *kissgirl*

*bear*
beicumine
Major

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 14:39:19 PM »

I am happy if he pick u up for military points .. *bravo* *bear* so u should be happy too..when u wer crushed u got some molit points as well *Smiley*)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 16:40:28 PM »

hm....Dengo you are are to stupid....let me tell you a secret You can destroy armies for Money , For Military points , and in wars.....
From your wards..you are trying to say..ALL era all your atacks ware only in wars?Huh?....not even an atack for resources or military points??? ...if you didn"t see with who RoBoys thought in wars??? With alliances like Templars or HaVoC ....but you....hm....an alliance of cowards....You can"t call yourselves even an alliance...IN THE WAR WITH ORDEN you kicked half of your members out?? why???..if you are so strng...by the way....If RoBoys wanted to kick your ass they would declare a war....and explian please..evryone from Croatia is so stupid like you??? or even wars ..if you are theyr leader....
Hm..your fraze : Spread love.... *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* man you are sick or what??? this is a COMPUTER GAME....live more in real life..don"t take it so seriously to your heart.....if something go to a psyhiatre..maybe he can help you..
For instance the leader of the warden is a good friend of ours.....if we do as you say...why we didn"t interfear in the time you ware in war with them?Huh?? ..another phrase...sneak atack........hm you now what is this??? when you make a NAP between alliances and after that they atack you...thats a sneak atack...and you have a NAP i think only with your computer...And i think you spead LOVE only with him....GET A LIFE......and by the way..you think somoane is persecuting you??? you aren"t so important..or you still belive in the Matrix

THE MATRIX HAS YOU.................................

sencirly yours : RememberMe[Ro_Boys]
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 16:46:55 PM by DarkSoul » Logged

nasio
Captain

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 19:18:51 PM »

roboys,,why u don t teach alcool how to play ,,it is a shame to see their names every time in the shame list  *Grin*
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 20:45:44 PM »

Nice DarkSoul  *Grin* *Grin* *bear*

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 23:21:53 PM »

roboys,,why u don t teach alcool how to play ,,it is a shame to see their names every time in the shame list  *Grin*

nasio...nasio....
 if they are banned ..they are banned for a reason...And i don"t like cheaters.....I have seen a lot...the bigest cheaters of all realms were : Beyaz_turk and TR_MArshal from realm7....with theyr friend Eagle..or something like that i forgot.....a Turkish Moderator.....theyr were in the ban and delete list evryweek ..but that didn"t stop them playng and cheating again....We even sended a lot of mesages to glabal administrator..but the only thing we understand they give a shit..and a lot of times i saw players BANNED AND DELETED FOR NOTHING.....allfrought they haved something in comun..they were in war with Beyaz or Tr_Marshal....or they were theyr bigest enemies.....So when somoane says cheaters this is only flowers..whit what hapened in realm7...and Dengo in realm7 were real "Sneek atacks"....not like this....

So thats WHY I DISLAKE EVRY TURK PLAYER ..and more evry turk ADMIN OR MODERATOR.....THEY ARE REAL CHETEARS.....
aaaa and the record.....a player from beyaz was 9 TIMES in the DELETE LIST but still played with no problem...
and evry other player from Beyaz was minimum 3-4 times in the delete list....
SO THIS IS CHEATING....AND THESE ARE REAL NICKS WHO HAVE TO BE IN THE BAN LIST....

HAVE A GOOD DAY.....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:31:09 AM by DarkSoul » Logged

beicumine
Major

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 23:31:19 PM »

darksoul..thxs for your nice words to alcool....i played last era in R7...and we went toghether against some turk alliances...and now i am not too happy about your words to alcool....i am happy for your reply to dengo....but in the future ask smitrea he now me ..if u can help me destroy Croatia is 1 thing if not i dont want bad words from you ....in exchange let the best win and honour and respect for all corect players *bear*
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 11:27:03 AM »

thx makavelis  *bear* *bear* *bear*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:30:46 AM by DarkSoul » Logged

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 11:29:44 AM »

*Smiley*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:30:25 AM by DarkSoul » Logged

DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »

by the way dengo..who you are girls or what??? it hapens someone destroys somoan armys..and evrytime you will cry on the forum?Huh?? and believe me for this wards the war RoBoys Croatia will start.....
you are man stupid....... *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
by the way...dingo , dengo , Bingo ..or how you are called......start preparing..we will show you a real war....

Be happy  *YAHOO* *YAHOO*

Sincerly your : RememberMe[Ro_Boys]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:35:19 AM by DarkSoul » Logged

chance
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 15:15:58 PM »

So thats WHY I DISLAKE EVRY TURK PLAYER ..and more evry turk ADMIN OR MODERATOR.....THEY ARE REAL CHETEARS.....

not all turkish players are chetears.. i just see one thing.. in this game admins ban or delete turkish players too easy.. in all shame lists you always see turkish players but it is mean not just turkish players make trick..so i play realm 1 now and i catched many bulgarian cheaters and told it to admin but i couldnt see  them in shame list. i am very very sure on one thing. it is = admins dont like turkish players and like to delete them with small reasons.

here a history which belong to ex realm 5.=

i played my first game realm 5. my nick name was chance. i was playing honest. and i had an enemy from norway.. many times i killed his armies.. then he wrote me and told me that he will not playing the game anymore.. with his password he wrote me..  i just wondered and one time log in his accunt... ( i wanted what i did to him  *Smiley* ) one day later i saw my nick is deleted list. both nick deleted list.. (nikkone and chance) http://www4.imperiaonline.org/smf/index.php/topic,27636.0.html

then people told me it is multi. i agreed it but there was a mistake.. because in the game players told me it is not normal my real nick deleted with other. they said me; attacker nick get 48 hours ban, defender nick delete. but those two nicks deleted. why? just one explain on this= admins like to  delete turkish players..

if mods has any explain about it, i will be glad to hear you..

p.s: darksoul, you are in a romanian alliance. and try to see romanian cheaters.. people learn many things from them about tricks..  turkish players are amator cheaters, it is why you always see in shame list some of turkish always..    REGARDS..
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 15:18:52 PM by chance » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 15:20:55 PM »

Turks are amateur cheater, but some of them cheat a lot. I knew from my own experience. I played one era in R7 and the best 2 turks alliances have most players banned for 48 hours 2 or 3 times that era. And it wasn't the first era when they were banned (and not the last). And, in addition, they "stole" our victory in a war with one of those two alliances *crazy*

I am the one and only!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: