Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 13:21:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposting money in the bank  (Read 1376 times)
felix_r
Captain

« on: November 14, 2013, 16:20:17 PM »

I don't understand why is the interest from "deposting for 24 hours" only 2 times bigger than the interest from "deposting for 8 hours"?

My math teacher says that 24:8=3 ...   *crazy*
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 11:27:51 AM »

My math teacher says that 24:8=3 ...   *crazy*
Don't worry, your math teacher is absolutely right about this. *ok*

The way it's set up is that the 24 hours option always provides the double percentage of the 8 hours option. Why you ask?

You can see it is like this (with level 6 of Banking as an example):
  • With the 8 hours option you do nothing for 8 hours and get 2% interest on your gold.
  • With the 24 hours option you do nothing for 24 hours and get 4% interest on your gold.

Apparently the bank doesn't want to reward you for doing nothing for a longer period. It's either this or they would just like to see their customers more often, because it is still possible to put the gold back every 8 hours. *wink*
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:29:15 AM by Dint » Logged
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 12:21:57 PM »

Don't worry, your math teacher is absolutely right about this. *ok*

The way it's set up is that the 24 hours option always provides the double percentage of the 8 hours option. Why you ask?

You can see it is like this (with level 6 of Banking as an example):
  • With the 8 hours option you do nothing for 8 hours and get 2% interest on your gold.
  • With the 24 hours option you do nothing for 24 hours and get 4% interest on your gold.

Apparently the bank doesn't want to reward you for doing nothing for a longer period. It's either this or they would just like to see their customers more often, because it is still possible to put the gold back every 8 hours. *wink*

Here you can make 8h deposit 3 times per day and get 6% interest, but when you make one 24h deposit you get only 4%. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but the way it works in this game is very stupid. I can't find another word for this twisted logic

In the real life the bank acts just the opposite. Long time deposit gets much more interest.

Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 12:22:43 PM »

Here you can make 8h deposit 3 times per day and get 6% interest, but when you make one 24h deposit you get only 4%. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but the way it works in this game is very stupid. I can't find another word for this twisted logic
Video game logic. *wink*

In the real life the bank acts just the opposite. Long time deposit gets much more interest.
I've added it as a suggestion, so it will be reviewed. *ok*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: