Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 14:29:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GENERALS EXPERIENCE and MERGE BUILDING  (Read 2367 times)
chet05
Private

« on: November 11, 2013, 13:58:03 PM »

about the great people who does not gain general experience, everyone in the palace does no gain GE, what should i do about this and can you give us the list of building that can be merge to each other and what kind of building will be generated after the merge...
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 14:05:29 PM »

How do you mean everyone in the palace does not gain experience?
The experience of governor starts to amass from the appointment on the post. The governors gain points for their governing time, 1 experience point is earned for 6 min. The experience of governor is only earned while the Great person is on the post. If the player did not appoint him to the position or the Great person entered into battles in this time, no experience is acquired.
Please read for further info: http://www90.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=great_persons&lang=en&speed=2#great_persons_52
There isn't a problem into your account.

The option for merging buildings isn't available yet. There will be detailed explanation when the option is activated.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 14:23:08 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
chet05
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 15:29:04 PM »

the experience for general not the experience for governor... i already send all the member of the great people in to a battle as an offensive general, but still i dont get any experience from it, what should i do about this, and i already ask everyone in my alliance and they said that they didnt earn experience as well...
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 15:40:00 PM »

I think that you should appoint him for general in province and then to assign him in battles, you cant gain next lvl of general with only one battle i think.

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
chet05
Private

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 16:45:20 PM »

i already do that, the emperor is my governor at the capital he also the defensive general and i always appoint him as a offensive general, but still zero experience for GE...
GreatGuardian
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 06:36:47 AM »

You only get General Experience when you are fighting within x2 range, and even then you only get a good amount if you are fighting against a province with an enemy general (50 to 100 points I think). Otherwise, battle exp for generals is just 1 point, so they will almost never level up unless they fight other generals.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 13:33:52 PM »

There isn't a problem with your generals' experience. All your appointed generals won a little experience in the first battle with the NPC you have attacked, but it was very small amount because the army of this NPC is significantly weaker than your account and that is why it wasn't taken into account. When your Beginners protection finishes, you will be able to attack higher levels of NPCs which are outside of your exclusive zone and gain experience points from battles against players and appointed enemy generals.

Please read here for further information http://www62.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=great_persons&lang=en&speed=2#great_persons_67
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:14:33 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
chet05
Private

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 05:03:05 AM »

ok thanks, i think ill wait until i attack player to see if ill gain an GE...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: