Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 13:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP FRAUD IN GAME  (Read 1783 times)
florin-khan-
Private

« on: November 01, 2013, 16:56:11 PM »

I want to stop fraud in the game, remove admins from involvement in the game and lock multiacontS(CLONES)

I want to check the entire alliance was nine Romanian _redarmy_ which half are clones and three huge developments suspect admins but one is sure admin TORA is from Italy and is admin, admins please remove the game and permanently block all clones even if the admin KRUM ordered to practice this system of fraud and is allowed to do many accounts on the same IP that you mean that it encourages fraud

should not upset anyone that is telling the truth because it affects hundreds of thousands of real players who pay Imperia and who quit, quit and cease acets game because of what was happening especially in September where alliances full of clones, very few blocked, but no alliance _redarmy_ was 9 E moderators will not involve a sign that is a bluff

if urgent measures are not taken and the player TORA and others involved in the game admins will not be removed from the game, the whole world should know about this game adevarrurile with linkrui and direct evidence on google incotetstabile and will be for a site especially because we are many that we have come to his ears that insults

Please admins who are not so involved in the game and the somewhat longer Perform clean and take measures to combat fraud in this game and remove all clones and administrator of the final game in the most urgent manner, especially was nine alliance _redarmy_ 

where TORA Italian admin and moderators involved there others mock the world, an entire alliance went on vacation at the beginning of this era because he did not want to take action, stop fraud in the game, is my last request the administration of the game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: