Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 07:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: spy simulator , and attacking spies during war  (Read 254544 times)
stevearno
Uninvited Guest
Sergeant

« on: October 30, 2013, 20:36:38 PM »

( sorry  can't find INFO in glossary )

am i missing something with the spy simulator ? , during war the defensive spy is increased is this the same for attacking spy levels ?

i have just run SPY sim  ( i am the defender )   

attacked with 1000 spies @ level 26

defended with 4000 spies @ level 23  , in counter espionage  tab it says i have 26  counter spy level   ( i loaded my own data into sim... not input manually  ) 

when i ran the sim , i ran it 10 times and each time i won ...10 times in a row ... i then clicked the counter spy button and lost 1000 spies

i ran it again 10 times with the amount i had left , and again i won 10 times ...so pressed it again , and lost another 700 spies

am i missing something or is the spy simulator useless ?

Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 20:50:31 PM »

Counterespionage always shows 3 lvl+ why i'm not sure myself. In war you automatically gain +1 lvl of counterespionage.  Simulator is correct but in game play it doesn't necessary means that the ratio of successful and unsuccessful infiltration or counterespionage will be in that order.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 20:53:41 PM »

Here you can read all concerned about espionage and counterespionage http://www98.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v5/game/help/?page=military&race=2#str_military_desc_9_title&lang=en .
stevearno
Uninvited Guest
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 21:51:08 PM »

thank you , for replying so quick

i know what you are saying .... but still

if the SIM does not work properly , why have it ?.... it's allowing for poor decisions based on something that is supposed to AID YOU , instead it is doing the opposite 

just imagine if the battle simulator was the same , it would be chaos

you run it 10 times , and if you win ( nearly always your tech calculations/predictions  are correct ) ....you run the battle and win

Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 22:32:23 PM »

It is not the same, in espionage there is the "factor of luck" so sometimes, rarely but it can happen, someone with 4 lvl lower espionage than your counter can infiltrate his spies and the opposite you can spy someone 20 times in a row and then loose a lot of spies with just 1 spy in defense. 
stevearno
Uninvited Guest
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 23:35:49 PM »

pressing the simulator 10 times and ALL being successful , should counter act the luck factor in my favour

and therefore the simulator is useless

it does not work properly , based on it's own laws of average ( luck factor )

i am going to try tomorrow i have another counter spy level in research 

the guy has 100k spies in total but only sends 1k

Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 23:46:09 PM »

The luck factor works on both sides *wink*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: