Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:12:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No diamonds realm!  (Read 6270 times)
Dark-Caval
Bellum omnium in omnes...
Private

Ipsa scientia potestas est...

« on: October 27, 2013, 20:11:18 PM »

Is it only me or there are more players that would like to play a "pure strategy" realm?

Hello guys, I am not sure about you, but I've seen amazing players with no access to diamonds hence they get screwed when diamond players start to have an impact on each realm causing the abandon of these non diamond amazing players when they were doing pretty awesome, so I though that a non diamond realm could be opened with no diamond option or at least limited access to them (as before), but I also understand that the IO needs to earn some profit from that so I thought that it could be pretty exciting to play a realm in which you have to pay for registration but not for diamonds once playing the realm, now, I am a big fan of the v5 (since v6 is not that interesting as v5 I found) so it could be kind of cool for me at least to be able to play a realm without disadvantage of the diamonds once playing it in the v5.

Think about it guys, you may gain some more players from other games having this option and would reduce the desertion rate of the current realms *wink*.

I hope I can contribute with this to the admins of the game *Smiley*...

Thank you so very much for your attention and if so, your opinion about this idea as well...
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 18:50:18 PM »

I have never heard an idea like that before. I don't agree with you, but you are right in one thing. If the bosses make that come true, IO can earn more players. But in this way, a lot old IO players will start to play in that realm. This game earns money with diamonds. Therefore, that means bankrupt of Imperia Games.

*pardon*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 16:09:25 PM »

the idea is not new , other players long time ago asked for such world but they never started it *sad*   IO don't earn enough on it I think...money come in first place
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 17:50:56 PM »

... so I thought that it could be pretty exciting to play a realm in which you have to pay for registration but not for diamonds once playing the realm ...

How much would you be willing to pay to play in such a realm?

This question is not only for Dark-Caval, but for everyone reading this. So if you read this, then please answer this question, how much would you be willing to pay to be able to play in a realm where nobody can use diamonds?
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 00:20:21 AM »

as many  diamonds as needed for premium in that realm,  should be a fair price I think *Smiley*
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 10:22:04 AM »

A high cost for a premium membership would be indeed good price to pay.. you could also think of a monthly fee for the duration of that era..
And you must think of doing this in version 5!
Please.. not in version 6  wall

Valar morghulis !
brrano
Private

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 17:55:21 PM »

You could even make some ëntrance fee"into it like in poker... For example Everyone has to buy 1/2k diamonds to play the realm, and it's up to them how they use them (if for premium or chests or whatever)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: