Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 08:12:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you propose marriage to another player's great person?  (Read 5350 times)
Piackage
Private

« on: October 25, 2013, 21:42:55 PM »

How do you initiate a marriage proposal to another player's great person?
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 23:33:29 PM »

How do you initiate a marriage proposal to another player's great person?

You should view profile of a great person in your empire. Later you will see an option to be able to make him/her marry a great person from another empire. Click it and write name of the player there. In this way, you can send your great person to marry.
Piackage
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 23:47:13 PM »

Later? But not currently available in the Beta? If it's not available yet, that's fine. I just don't want to keep trying to make it work if it isn't going to work yet.
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 23:50:17 PM »

Later? But not currently available in the Beta? If it's not available yet, that's fine. I just don't want to keep trying to make it work if it isn't going to work yet.

It is available in Beta.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 10:29:50 AM by seyhun » Logged
Piackage
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 00:05:44 AM »

Well, I have an unmarried Emperor, and another member of my alliance with a daughter with good stats that I'd like to propose to. I'm not seeing how to do this. She is of age. I have tried clicking on my Emperor's ring, but that only gives me the option of marrying a member of my own Imperial Court. I don't see how I can propose to my alliance member's daughter. I have tried clicking on his profile and then his family tree button. I can view his family tree and his daughter, but I don't see a ring on that page. It's confusing. I have read the "How To Play" guide, and perhaps that is where the issue is. It reads:
"You can send single Great people if they: have reached the age of majority; they don’t have any previous marriages; they are not sent to other mission outside the empire; they are not in the process of training and upgrade of their levels with resources. There is also the condition that they are members from the Imperial family or nobles from the list ’Other relatives of the Imperial family’."
Both great people have reached the age of majority. Neither have any previous marriages. Neither are on a mission outside the empire. Neither are in the process of training in headquarters. Both are members of the Imperial family. Mine is my Emperor and the other is the daughter of the Emperor. It seems all required conditions have been met. What am I missing?
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 00:12:03 AM »

Well, I have an unmarried Emperor, and another member of my alliance with a daughter with good stats that I'd like to propose to. I'm not seeing how to do this. She is of age. I have tried clicking on my Emperor's ring, but that only gives me the option of marrying a member of my own Imperial Court. I don't see how I can propose to my alliance member's daughter. I have tried clicking on his profile and then his family tree button. I can view his family tree and his daughter, but I don't see a ring on that page. It's confusing. I have read the "How To Play" guide, and perhaps that is where the issue is. It reads:
"You can send single Great people if they: have reached the age of majority; they don’t have any previous marriages; they are not sent to other mission outside the empire; they are not in the process of training and upgrade of their levels with resources. There is also the condition that they are members from the Imperial family or nobles from the list ’Other relatives of the Imperial family’."
Both great people have reached the age of majority. Neither have any previous marriages. Neither are on a mission outside the empire. Neither are in the process of training in headquarters. Both are members of the Imperial family. Mine is my Emperor and the other is the daughter of the Emperor. It seems all required conditions have been met. What am I missing?
Does girl have ring like your emperor too?

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
Piackage
Private

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 00:14:17 AM »

I cannot see the her ring from my account when I am viewing the other player's family tree. But the other player says that from his screen she has a ring. He says he has the ability to marry to one of the members of his Imperial Court, just as I could with my Emperor, but neither of us can figure out to propose the marriage between our two Dynasties.
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 00:19:04 AM »

http://clip2net.com/s/62lI5l you must have this on your emperor profile.

Piackage
Private

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 00:26:24 AM »

My Emperor does not have that, but I assume because I can't send my Emperor away. My alliance member with the daughter says he does have that button, and that he can send her to me. So it appears it was his issue, not mine. I think we have it fixed. Thank you very much.
tock.a
Trusted Member

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 00:29:27 AM »

No problem, glad to help.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: