Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 22:18:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: v5 worlds  (Read 17008 times)
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2013, 04:06:12 AM »

you are all right, too many world. Just stop creating new one and just delete some world. It will be more fun whit a full map *Smiley*

And today they said they will create 9 new worlds *sad*

Bonne partie
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2014, 10:55:59 AM »

I have been told that we will not merge any version 5 realms.

The question that remains now is if we will close any version 5 realms anytime soon to increase the amount of players in the remaining realms. I hope I will be able to answer this question soon.
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2014, 11:15:55 AM »

honestly  ...closing worlds would hurt more players then merging worlds . Why fighting for medal if after era that  world gonna be closed Huh?
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2014, 11:20:50 AM »

I'll withdraw that question then. Can you suggest any other options, except for merging the worlds?
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2014, 11:32:27 AM »

No need to withdraw question , for me closing worlds is ok.... but I am not interested in medals like most players , only in wars *wink*

A restart like you did with v4 would be great  ...but guess it is bit early for that  *Embarrassed*
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »

No need to withdraw question , for me closing worlds is ok.... but I am not interested in medals like most players , only in wars *wink*
Ok, the question is still standing then. *ok*

A restart like you did with v4 would be great  ...but guess it is bit early for that  *Embarrassed*
Haha yeah, I think so too. Especially since version 6 isn't even out of the beta yet. *hihi*
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2014, 13:57:24 PM »

I do have an idea about this.. most players that would stand against closing some worlds would be the ones that have won at a certain point the Lord of Realm Competition. However, there is an alternative on it. To transfer the accounts into the new worlds. With their profiles, with their premium memberships and so on. This would ensure a very low impact on the end user itself and would cause very little damage also to IO business.

Valar morghulis !
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2014, 14:03:47 PM »

I do have an idea about this.. most players that would stand against closing some worlds would be the ones that have won at a certain point the Lord of Realm Competition. However, there is an alternative on it. To transfer the accounts into the new worlds. With their profiles, with their premium memberships and so on. This would ensure a very low impact on the end user itself and would cause very little damage also to IO business.

This would be considered as merging the worlds though and we already received the answer to that.
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2014, 14:11:37 PM »

Did they give a reason why they are against merging ?
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2014, 14:29:22 PM »

This would be considered as merging the worlds though and we already received the answer to that.

Well yes.. it is considered a merger.. but if you avoid the word "merge" maybe we can trick them *Grin*

Valar morghulis !
puki_oh
Private

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2014, 08:20:24 AM »

come to r118 ..... only if you come you will make the realm big!
i invite everyone in  realm 118 its 2 weeks on.... we are expecting you
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2014, 15:06:36 PM »

Did they give a reason why they are against merging ?
No, no reason. Perhaps it is related to changes that would have to be made to the code to be able to realize the merger, but that's just a guess on my side.

Well yes.. it is considered a merger.. but if you avoid the word "merge" maybe we can trick them *Grin*
I'm afraid they won't fall for that. *Grin*

For now we'll have to wait and see what the answer will be to the question about reducing the amount of realms.
Muwe
Global Moderator

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 15:33:08 PM »

On a serious note ( as opposed to the joke i made earlier) a strong argument will be this: It is just a matter of time until such a decision will be made. The worlds, as we all know it, have become rather small. Until the decision to either close, or merge some realms is made, in my humble opinion the players should be able to enjoy an exciting game as we did so far. If IO would not have gotten us used to this standard, there would be no such discussion. IO HQ has provided so far a game where only winners have a chance. in a realm of 400 active players we have no such experience. Sure, version 6 has its perks, but due to the fact that its a Beta version, due to the fact that we are already used to a certain level of excitement, in my opinion something should be done in order to maintain the quality. A damage to the quality has a tremendous effect. Huge efforts have been made for version 6, and it was not easy i`m sure. Most programmers have been appointed to fix the bugs there so i understand the resources are limited. Just put a link with "New" realms next to the version 6 one.. Give the option for players to register from a menu in a certain realm, depending on the number of active players.
I`m sorry.. i dont want to troll around here.. i`m just supporting my believe.

Valar morghulis !
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 19:47:01 PM »

And another idea.....last months (since start v6) there are very freq server problems...overloaded servers ?? If you close (or even better , merge) half v5 worlds then the servers have bit more room to support v6 realms  *freak*
puki_oh
Private

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2014, 11:03:22 AM »

if some of the realms is closed is fair the medals of the players to be transferred forward
doesn't matter in witch realm the player is playing the medal shows his potential and ability... its not fair someone to lose something that he was fighting in some of the realm.

i think is fair the medals to be transferred from realm to realm

what do you think?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: