Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 17:38:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: end of realm date  (Read 1797 times)
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« on: October 20, 2013, 19:39:06 PM »

one of my alliance members was wondering when this realm ends and new one starts
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 21:23:46 PM by LordStDenis » Logged
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 13:24:10 PM »

one of my alliance members was wondering when this realm ends and new one starts

Only after the Gama version will be ready *wink*
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 15:39:54 PM »

Hi again felix, myself and others were also wanting to know cos it will affect what length premium package some of us might buy, I must say I like this game, 1st time here, played other strat games though, a little perturbed by all the reports of bugs ppl having issues with, and the knowledge that some may be using cheats/hacks/bots etc.
I'll learn the game on this beta, already made some mistakes to learn from, as I believe Sun Tzu said you learn more from yr defeats than from yr victories
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 16:32:54 PM »

By clicking on the server clock in the game you can see when did the game started and it shows what is the maximum length of realm http://prntscr.com/1ze94o. But it could end at least one week from the time when administrator declare that "The lords of the realm" competition begins and alliance "A" manage to keep Alliance Castle influence for at least 60% territory for 168 hours (depending of the speed mechanics of the game).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: