Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 01:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colony destination  (Read 4527 times)
tiraniius
Private

« on: October 16, 2013, 02:19:06 AM »

The mistake/bug has happen when i was making a colony. I wanted to make a colony just behind one player which this game showed me as possible to do. I started colonization but when my villagers come there and colonization has started i check coordinates again just to see it how it looks but it was not on place when i ordered to make it. It's about 3 fields up and 1 field right from the point where i ordered it. So my try to hide that colony and to make it there has failed and now that colony doesn't means to me anything when it is on open field and not there where i wanted it. This mistake costed me those resources which i could use on cavalry because i am not cash player they means to me a lot. The point is that this is a game mistake and i have all rights to get back those resources, villagers and to make new one of course this one to be erased.
For father informations about destination and me you will get in massage, when you read it let me know in private massage.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:30:39 PM »

The colonies are set in the center of the terrain, it doesn't necessarily mean that the colony will be founded at the exact spot chosen with the mouse.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
tiraniius
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 16:13:32 PM »

Please tell me that you are joking me. On that way if i make colony on any part of the map in field it will place it in center and this is not my first time to making colonies so i know how it works and i claim that that is not true because i have experience with that.
tiraniius
Private

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 22:37:56 PM »

Hmmm, obviously people here do not know how to help so i have to demand to you and other people from IO team notify Krum about this. The point is that this is a game mistake and i have all rights to get back those resources, villagers and to make new one of course this one to be erased.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 12:32:07 PM »

It isn't a bug, the resources won't be returned. You have already received more detailed explanations from the support email.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: