Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 10:09:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big ending war battles R4E5  (Read 23673 times)
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 20:09:33 PM »

To be honest, mihai, of ALL the people in the alliance, you were the only one I just didnt bother a bit to even spy or get offline time or even watch when you send 

You mean that you thought about getting my humble army back then???  *Shocked* *Shocked*  And I thought better of you, I'm very disappointed in you...  *hmm*  And I was sleeping like a baby the entire era, damn! Next time you won't have this chance, not anymore! I'm telling you! Not anymore, girl!!!  *Angry* *Angry* 

Good thing I quited this game and don't have to worry about my army getting caught  *freak* *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 22:38:59 PM »

You mean that you thought about getting my humble army back then???  *Shocked* *Shocked*  And I thought better of you, I'm very disappointed in you...  *hmm*  And I was sleeping like a baby the entire era, damn! Next time you won't have this chance, not anymore! I'm telling you! Not anymore, girl!!!  *Angry* *Angry* 

Good thing I quited this game and don't have to worry about my army getting caught  *freak* *freak*

Yeah, right, good that I quit too  *Grin*  But dont worry, I can still send my account to pillage your account in r1  *Lips Sealed*
Machucado
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 23:36:57 PM »

It was a lame war, and I hated it, a stupid idea. All my targets vanished from the alliance EVERY TIME I sent an attack on them.

If you do it again, COUNT ME OUT...

Edit: ... but if you get me an account for the last week of R4, I am SO going to join the party.  *pardon* *pardon*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2008, 00:08:13 AM »

It was a lame war, and I hated it, a stupid idea. All my targets vanished from the alliance EVERY TIME I sent an attack on them.

That's what you get for attacking them, you made some poor guys to vanish!  *hmm*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Machucado
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2008, 00:55:50 AM »

That's what you get for attacking them, you made some poor guys to vanish!  *hmm*

I wonder if I write this, can I also.... let's see  *Embarrassed*

Blablabladadadadad döööööh

kgyuszko
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 01:15:32 AM »

I just hided and i will press the leave alliance button *Grin*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 08:31:27 AM »

Edit: ... but if you get me an account for the last week of R4, I am SO going to join the party.  *pardon* *pardon*

Get your own account, you whiner  *Angry*  Or you can always borrow one of mine, for a small fee  *pardon*
Machucado
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 09:23:15 AM »

Get your own account, you whiner  *Angry*  Or you can always borrow one of mine, for a small fee  *pardon*

I can pay you with Vaccinium corymbosum, I have over 200 plants, so you can replace your ficus  *Smiley* *Smiley*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: