Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 00:47:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big ending war battles R4E5  (Read 23751 times)
kgyuszko
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 15:32:45 PM »

The only bulgarian flag player who wanted to get involved in that war was kicked fast  *bear* so the conspiracy theory was falling  *Grin*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 15:35:36 PM »

not only bulgarians can make conspiracy...I saw people saying that mods are making conspiracies or even conspiracies to help greece *Grin*...some players are really inventive *pardon*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 17:17:42 PM »

I don't really like showing off; but this is indeed one of the best battles ever!!! hahaha! I remember the excitement in chat... it was awesome!!! again: great great job!!!!  *kissgirl* we need a big war again at the end of this era... let's make it a tradition *wink*

good idea cutie  *rose*

And one lucky battle *rose*...even if he was online I don't think he would move his troops *Tongue*...but he wasn't online thanks to this wonderful server *bravo*

the server was working then *Grin*

but anyway, we also had ou big share of bad lucks, at least, i did 
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 18:05:24 PM »

the server was working then *Grin*

The server didn't work for 5 minutes...and goronja was hit in those 5 minutes...at least it didn't work for me and some other players *Tongue*

I am the one and only!
Naylrod
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 18:37:42 PM »

I also got killed, but I didn't know it was bad luck until now. I thought it was because I had my army asleep outside my fort for 10h. - What a relief, now I can be proud of myself again!  Huh?
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 20:46:39 PM »

I also got killed, but I didn't know it was bad luck until now. I thought it was because I had my army asleep outside my fort for 10h. - What a relief, now I can be proud of myself again!  Huh?

you were killed because you did the mistake to make an army save not from your boxed, but from a satellite province with a level 1 fort *Smiley*. You had way higher carto than me and by the time your battle went through, it was too late to send and catch it as I was over 2k from you, I believe. With sending from a province with low fort though, I didnt actually have to send trebs to win, so I could get there in time *wink*. I dont know if it had to do much with luck  *pardon*
kgyuszko
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 21:10:26 PM »

I liked that week and now after almost 2 months we talk about that week that makes it special  *bear* and i think who missed it missed many things  *Tongue*
Naylrod
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 21:20:52 PM »

you were killed because you did the mistake to make an army save not from your boxed, but from a satellite province with a level 1 fort *Smiley*. You had way higher carto than me and by the time your battle went through, it was too late to send and catch it as I was over 2k from you, I believe. With sending from a province with low fort though, I didnt actually have to send trebs to win, so I could get there in time *wink*. I dont know if it had to do much with luck  *pardon*

My above statement were a joke (because of the others haggeling)! Hail to the king (Queen), Hail Tristan!  *rose*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 21:43:56 PM »

My above statement were a joke (because of the others haggeling)! Hail to the king (Queen), Hail Tristan!  *rose*

Oh, sorry  *pardon*  I've been slowly loosing my sense of humor since I moved to Germany, I am guessing its part of the adaptation  *Grin* And the war was truly good, I wish we didnt have the server lags so we could have more interesting moments of army catching  *Smiley*
Naylrod
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 21:55:53 PM »

Oh, sorry  *pardon* 

No need to be sorry.

you were killed because you did the mistake to make an army save not from your boxed, but from a satellite province with a level 1 fort *Smiley*.

My high carto made me use this "trick" throughout the era, and you were the only one that caught me. I guess the others just looked at my main prov. (or maybe they didn't care about me).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 21:56:19 PM by Naylrod » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 00:17:19 AM »

i also sent from sec provinces, in the latter days, army split in groups, moved for 40 mins through my empire and launched instantly at gold coins situated at different distances *Grin* all workers were out, lots of resources spent to cover my army save
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 03:17:41 AM »

Quote from: kjavascript:void(0);
Huh?_mihai link=topic=3174.msg41047#msg41047 date=1202595439
i also sent from sec provinces, in the latter days, army split in groups, moved for 40 mins through my empire and launched instantly at gold coins situated at different distances *Grin* all workers were out, lots of resources spent to cover my army save

To be honest, mihai, of ALL the people in the alliance, you were the only one I just didnt bother a bit to even spy or get offline time or even watch when you send  *Grin* It's a total waste of time, I was suspecting you would move for like an eternity anyway and send at different distance and log right after 6 hrs, I mean, it was a pure waste of effort to try and catch an army with the server lags even if you DID know the time one sent and hit the target, and with you, it would be close to impossible to catch  *pardon* I am mad at those lags though, its the reason we missed that romanian guy (was it ghibon  Huh?), I got his time of sending withing 3 secs and his carto right too, we had 5 waves going and of course his army had like a 50 sec lag hitting the target so we all missed him *sad*
k_mihai
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 04:09:13 AM »

i agree, those lags were very annoying *sad* the weren`t even the same, sometimes 30 secs plus, other times more or less..

in the beginning i did like you, army saves from boxed, launched at different targets, with the arrival times after 30 mins at least from log in and sync with bonus time (i used 2 clocks to wake me up *Grin*).

but one time, xpertiza almost caught me, so i used this multiple instant launch masked by gold, and i increased carto to mess with ur possible maths, then sync again the return time with bonus hours. i had like 4-5 papers with army groups moving to different provinces, for two times, and with destinations changed each day, for each group (i used a table with all the arriving hours during the war to be sure that my return time was not the same...).   
Naylrod
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 11:47:54 AM »

i agree, those lags were very annoying *sad* the weren`t even the same, sometimes 30 secs plus, other times more or less..

in the beginning i did like you, army saves from boxed, launched at different targets, with the arrival times after 30 mins at least from log in and sync with bonus time (i used 2 clocks to wake me up *Grin*).

but one time, xpertiza almost caught me, so i used this multiple instant launch masked by gold, and i increased carto to mess with ur possible maths, then sync again the return time with bonus hours. i had like 4-5 papers with army groups moving to different provinces, for two times, and with destinations changed each day, for each group (i used a table with all the arriving hours during the war to be sure that my return time was not the same...).   

You need to se a doctor.  *rose*
kgyuszko
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 12:31:32 PM »

I used paper for time calc when catching Isolde but in other cases not needed *Smiley*
I say i want to arrive back at a time so i find a target for that distance *Smiley*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: